Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2016, 09:25:20 PM
How to slay just about every BET awards show and be considered the highlight!

BET Hip-hop Awards
BET Awards
Black Girls Rock!
Soul Train Awards
Bet Honors

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 28, 2016, 09:23:14 PM
Quote from: K♚NG. on November 28, 2016, 09:16:59 PM
Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 28, 2016, 09:15:53 PM
Quote from: K♚NG. on November 28, 2016, 06:25:53 PM
Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 28, 2016, 05:17:15 PM
Why couldn't we just have a nice post performance celebration without getting  the gram buzzin? These two need to duke it out or never speak ill on each other again. Or even allude to each other in a negative way. Mo is always going to hide her hands therefore I need Bran to not play into her mess.

n

You girls sound so stupid.

No need for insults. Stupid doesn't get people to sit where I am in life. Let's stick to the issue here. One of these ladies should pick up the phone and hash it out or agree to not feed into this stale ass beef. You tried it.

Since you brought it ahp. Where are you sitting at bby?

ask your man

n

Oh P4P? Cute sis.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Monika

Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2016, 09:25:20 PM
How to slay just about every BET awards show and be considered the highlight!

BET Hip-hop Awards
BET Awards
Black Girls Rock!
Soul Train Awards

BET Honors!

Love Brandy!
Yahudah

FINE.

Why couldn't we just have a nice post performance celebration without getting  the gram buzzin? These two need to duke it out or never speak ill on each other again. Or even allude to each other in a negative way. Mo is always going to hide her hands therefore I need Bran to not play into her mess.

n

No need for insults. Stupid doesn't get people to sit where I am in life. Let's stick to the issue here. One of these ladies should pick up the phone and hash it out or agree to not feed into this stale ass beef. You tried it.
:omgwatshappening:

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Monika

Quote from: Exactly Like His on November 28, 2016, 09:29:48 PM
Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 28, 2016, 09:23:14 PM
Quote from: K♚NG. on November 28, 2016, 09:16:59 PM

n

Since you brought it ahp. Where are you sitting at bby?

ask your man
wtf sbdbsbdsdsdsdsds

kii

:dead:
Yahudah

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I know im a little late but i think the "beef" brand had with mon this time was that mons attitude was like right yeah why you not doin the challenge instead of maybe like come on yall after all we done did together she dont have to or the so gone challenge aint for everybody something that illustrated that MON acknowledged that it was okay if brandy didnt want to do it...the way it got spun was there was this big monica movement and brandy was shading her and Mon acted like she was victim tam bout well oh yeah i forgive her and i would work with her again blah blah but its not that deep
I think thats why brandy got angry cause m,on started buyin into the hype and playin like she got burned somehow in this process

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MelMel

brocka4life

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 28, 2016, 09:55:17 PM
I know im a little late but i think the "beef" brand had with mon this time was that mons attitude was like right yeah why you not doin the challenge instead of maybe like come on yall after all we done did together she dont have to or the so gone challenge aint for everybody something that illustrated that MON acknowledged that it was okay if brandy didnt want to do it...the way it got spun was there was this big monica movement and brandy was shading her and Mon acted like she was victim tam bout well oh yeah i forgive her and i would work with her again blah blah but its not that deep
I think thats why brandy got angry cause m,on started buyin into the hype and playin like she got burned somehow in this process

Jesus be a comma!

monk al-taqi

Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2016, 09:58:05 PM

Jesus be a comma!
Jesus didn't understand one fckn word

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

MelMel

Quote from: m.monk on November 28, 2016, 10:09:14 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2016, 09:58:05 PM

Jesus be a comma!
Jesus didn't understand one fckn word

Harlem

November 28, 2016, 10:16:37 PM #462 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:17:29 PM by Harlem
Just revisited the B&P BGR performance wooo!!! Bran SHAT for that! The theatrics, the details, the acting, the bitches with the fans! Now that was epic!
:gorlonfire:

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: glock on November 28, 2016, 01:49:52 PM
I'm really crying ..
The fact that BRANDY couldn't even enjoy her moment that she had to create and record diss song for Monica and her fans.. perform it on national television during her tribute and then post shade regarding Monica's fairy god mother comment :dead:

None of you see no problem with this? :dead:

:whogonbook: are you being serious?  Brandy has always called Whitney her fairy god mom because of Cinderella.  Monica's use of the phrase was kinda strange more than anything, because there's no fairytale reference there and people don't typically call people their fairy godmothers. 

And Brandy clearly said she was NOT shading Monica with her performance.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Real on November 28, 2016, 01:59:01 PM
Glock knew what she was doing with that fairy godmother mess. When has she ever called Whit that :dead:

She also knew that Bran would fall right into it :plzstop:

I seriously doubt Brandy was watching Monica's little show.