Bran's face when she got that note from Whit

:plzstop:

She looked at it like it was filth am sorr'  :plzstop: :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

monk al-taqi

crack heads r a bit dirty tho

jus from my experience lol

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

brocka4life

Young

Shshdhdhdhdbdbddfffffffff

It really was beautiful / eery that these two were with her before her last moments

Real

I forgot how high she was during that lil moment. Bran's faces :plzstop:

Young

I really think my theory is right and that's why Bran took the passing so hard .

She couldn't even sing her songs until months later.
She was hurting ; they're may have been a bit of regret there.

Lately we've been seeing her posting about her and how she misses her "Where are you?" Posts and all.

She misses her idol . I know she misses that precious time they had and I think she finally loves whit the way she use to ; flaws and all.

monk al-taqi

aww Dorian

that's true

pain of losing a loved one manifests in many ways

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Young

November 29, 2016, 08:35:36 PM #668 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:46:07 PM by Young
Love my Queen Ghan

D.I.E.G.O.

Real

November 29, 2016, 08:43:26 PM #670 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:43:40 PM by Real
She always does that with filters and characters

b7

Yea whit kinda PISSED bran off or some mess, and she said they didn't talk for a long time

im sure that made her death even more heartbreaking

Young

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 29, 2016, 08:44:19 PM
Yea whit kinda PISSED bran off or some mess, and she said they didn't talk for a long time

b7

Whit' probably just said she was driving down to Mon's house and invited her to come or some mess

:melmel:

brocka4life

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 29, 2016, 08:44:19 PM

I mean, if my idol/godmother was fucking my little brother, I think i'd be pissed too.