Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

we don't know what we don't know...

and I legit feel bad for Brandy because she's probably sitting home seeing all these blogs and shit talk about her being "jealous" or "petty" but she can't retaliate how she wants to. Because the truth is we only know what social media puts out there. Like real talk. Monica may be better at playing the game but she's still playing which makes her just as bad. There are no victims in this.

And I don't think that Bran purposely posted that pic of Whit just to respond to monica referencing Whit as her FG. Maybe it was just a coincidence. We read into things way too much. And tbh, who the fuck is so invested to want to go on Bran's IG and comment about the shit. Those people look just as fucking delusional. Like ain't nobody writing you a check for trying to make Bran feel some type a way.

The only thing I will say I AGREE on is that Bran needs to just walk away from it. Stop responding to it, take the high road. If you want to talk about it, put it in a song. But these social media fights is very, very immature. Put the pen to the pad and save that shit for the records.

leftout

I doubt Bran is crying over some blogs that will be irrelevant in 2 or 3 days

anyways
where's the D/L link to the perfor'?

leftout

Quote from: AYR on November 30, 2016, 09:54:42 AM
Quote from: glock on November 30, 2016, 09:30:49 AM
Monica and Brandy are equals in terms of music success (94-2016). ..
nope
yea, wtf is he talking about :plzstop:

if there was a totem pole for this, it would go

Bran

Aali'

Mons

SORRY :raycharles2urmess:

D.I.E.G.O.

There is nothing legendary about Monica, her music or that fucking goat yodel. Are you fags the fuck OK?  :diddraispoot:

Kurama

Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 30, 2016, 10:05:42 AM
Like real talk. Monica may be better at playing the game

All that matters atm.

CHOKE

The blogs are painting Bran as the bully and Monica as the saint

:melmel:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Chokeme on November 30, 2016, 10:30:44 AM
The blogs are painting Bran as the bully and Monica as the saint

:melmel:

:plzstop: What kind of '90s reversal and rewriting of history  :dead:

Seven

WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD TO THE VIDEO OF HER PERFORMANCE?

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Warren Summers on November 30, 2016, 06:21:23 AM
Id wish they never did It all belongs to me
hate to say it but mon got in ghans mind

you can tell it's an unhealthy relationship

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Harlem

TBH they both knew damn well that song wasn't IT! Not after the legacy of TBIM... I think the label was tryna save a few dollars since they were both working with Rico and rushed this whole mess....

Honestly Rico should've got dragged for that too, I know Sean Garrett was cackling down that they ain't choose him to write the song

Wtv

thats what happens in this current industry, people rush into the first song they hear/recieve and call it a day.
lazy selfs/approach

SouravMay

As far as pure stats MAYBE Bran and Mon could go toe to toe music wise, mon had more pop and R&B #1 singles and her most recent plaque is from this decade, however as far as impact and influence it's no comparison whatsoever and Brandy sold way more overseas.
B7

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Harlem on November 30, 2016, 03:09:05 PM
I know Sean Garrett was cackling down that they ain't choose him to write the song

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 30, 2016, 06:45:01 AM
Quote from: DVDDY. on November 29, 2016, 06:01:11 PM
Maybe if Monica didn't publicly and gladly confess to assaulting Brandy, none of this would have happened

And maybe if Bran had cheked the bitch when it happend four years ago they could have had it owt and then moved on.
ssdd I heard she actually did

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different