Id wish they never did It all belongs to me
hate to say it but mon got in ghans mind

you can tell it's an unhealthy relationship

I dunno i have no regrets about that songor video

Its perfect to.me

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

KING BENTLEY.

November 30, 2016, 03:51:21 PM #737 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:53:06 PM by BENTLEY.
Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on November 30, 2016, 10:22:48 AM
There is nothing legendary about Monica, her music or that fucking goat yodel. Are you fags the fuck OK?  :diddraispoot:
s

And see

THIS is why the childish beef will never be over

In the same sense Xtina and Brit fans sabotaged the other. (They're both flops now btw)

In the same sense Bey and Rih fans talk shit and sabotage the other artists

You're delusional to downplay Monica's career :dead:

And who cares, Monica and Brandy are both "flops" in today's standards

They could drop albums tomorrow and sell the same amount and BOTH not get second singles. Hell Monica might even get more commercial success with hers, Brandy more critical acclaim.... who cares :dead:

What pisses me off is the continuation of the bullshit. And why I've commended Monica.
They should've just tributed Brandy so she can sit down and stop showing out. But she HAD to get up there and try to be "strong" by being petty to some degree :dead:

Gorl TBH the Brandy freed posters didn't spark of OUNCE of excitement. "Rawr! Lion out her cage! Watch out!"
Like it's about to be some force or hurricane to come thru. Gorl plea! You have years of unreleased shit you didn't give your fans BEFORE he lawsuit. So quit putting on :uhh:

the fact they're both still here to even sing and be able to drop alberms should be enough for them to just DEAD the whole stupid situation

So why are you fixing your mouth to say there's nothing legendary about her?

And if Monica did something so bad, Brandy should expose and stop being bitter. If she's sneaky, don't fuck with her and move on.

H.#.G.*.Z

pettypatty

🦚

Not y'all still arguing. The lyric change was cute and made it more current.  :flamebroiled:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

pettypatty

But yeah, Brandy does act like Monica fucked her man or some shit  :dead:

Her behavior is very childish and petty
It's like she wants revenge and wants everyone to know without actually saying it  :dead:

MAY

Quote from: pettypatty on November 30, 2016, 03:56:10 PM

It's like she wants revenge and wants everyone to know without actually saying it  :dead:

!!!
But it's backfiring in her face

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 30, 2016, 03:51:21 PM
There is nothing legendary about Monica, her music or that fucking goat yodel. Are you fags the fuck OK?  :diddraispoot:
s

And see

In the same sense Xtina and Brit fans sabotaged the other. (They're both flops now btw)

They could drop albums tomorrow and sell the same amount and BOTH not get second singles. Hell Monica might even get more commercial success with hers, Brandy more critical acclaim.... who cares :dead:

What pisses me off is the continuation of the bullshit. And why I've commended Monica.
They should've just tributed Brandy so she can sit down and stop showing out. But she HAD to get up there and try to be "strong" by being petty to some degree :dead:

Gorl TBH the Brandy freed posters didn't spark of OUNCE of excitement. "Rawr! Lion out her cage! Watch out!"
Like it's about to be some force or hurricane to come thru. Gorl plea! You have years of unreleased shit you didn't give your fans BEFORE he lawsuit. So quit putting on :uhh:

the fact they're both still here to even sing and be able to drop alberms should be enough for them to just DEAD the whole stupid situation

And if Monica did something so bad, Brandy should expose and stop being bitter. If she's sneaky, don't fuck with her and move on.

Monica is a whole nother level of flop

Lets not

She is not legendary

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

s

And see

period

monk al-taqi

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 30, 2016, 04:10:50 PM
Quote from: pettypatty on November 30, 2016, 03:56:10 PM

!!!
But it's backfiring in her face
n

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

The Brandy Barbie

Well, I stand completely corrected.  I guess the mess was about Monica.  lol

I only watched the performance once, so I didn't hear the Monica song titles.  But I'll always err on the side of having Brandy's back.

Some of the radio stations are reporting on it and saying that it has to be deeper than who is Whitney's goddaughter because they have been going back and forth for most of the year.  So some people realize that it's probably a little coming from both sides.

I feel that Brandy should just stop talking or completely air Monica out, though. Preferably the latter... I wonder what could be so horrible, in Brandy's mind, that she's keeping it such a secret, even though it clearly bothers her immensely.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: glock on November 30, 2016, 04:24:37 PM
s

And see

period

Who cares if some people here down play Monica's success.  It's Brandy's board.  I see sometimes people exaggerate things about Monica being ghetto or being a flop here.  It's always happened.  I'm sure they say similar things about Brandy on Monica's board.  This is Brandy's board.  So why are y'all that worked up about it? Who are you here for, anyway?

Winter Santiaga

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 30, 2016, 05:00:11 PM
s

And see

period

Who cares if some people here down play Monica's success.  It's Brandy's board.  I see sometimes people exaggerate things about Monica being ghetto or being a flop here.  It's always happened.  I'm sure they say similar things about Brandy on Monica's board.  This is Brandy's board.  So why are y'all that worked up about it? Who are you here for, anyway?

This.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Winter Santiaga on November 30, 2016, 05:10:57 PM
s

And see

period

This.

Pretty much.

BranLover

s

And see

period

Sorry but yea!