Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

I don't recall whitney dragging Mariah during the 90s when she was being tributed but DEW

RAY7

Quote from: glock on November 30, 2016, 05:46:29 PM
The thing is.. the mons don't discredit BRANDY..neither does Monica herself
You girls and the stars collectively discredit her and are pretty much bothered at everything she does

If BRANDY herself didn't  see them as counterparts or equals she wouldn't spend as much time as she does "dragging her"
Brandy doesn't spend any time dragging her
She may say the smallest most subliminal stuff and Internet users
make a mountain out of a molehill

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 30, 2016, 05:38:07 PM
Why does it really matter that Brandy slays ONE girls legacy

Pit her against Rih and Bey and Mary and Mimi then :dead:

That's like me bragging about Tweet slaying Inoj (which she does)

And Monica is killing it now

I really miss Brandy's humility

There's a such thing as confidence without being a big pack of douchebags

But ....

Congrats, she SLAYED Monica LOLZ!

At the expense of her career reaching new heights over the years. Bravo 👏

Maybe you don't understand what being a Legend means. At that point it's no longer about sales, or relevency. You are who you are. Beyonce legacy on paper very well could slay Tina Turners, but that doesn't take anything away from them both being legends.

It's not about Brandy slaying one girls legacy. It's about that girl not having much of a legacy for herself. Brandy shared the stage with Whitney, she's had moments with Mariah. Diana, Gladys, Chaka all speak greatly of her. Brandy has respect from legends and the industry is now viewing her as one. So Brandy doesn't need to slay Rhianna's legacy because when ever Rhianna speaks about her it will be in a legendary way. Like Bey does Tina & Janet.

D.I.E.G.O.

Yeah Monica has made no genuine impact on music outside of her collaboration with Brandy. She has also proven that she's not a well-rounded talent in any regard; no relevant or respected film, TV, modeling or Broadway work to speak of. If she died today, her legacy would be forgotten tomorrow.

GLOCK

Quote from: AYR on November 30, 2016, 05:49:53 PM
Quote from: glock on November 30, 2016, 05:46:29 PM
The thing is.. the mons don't discredit BRANDY..neither does Monica herself
You girls and the stars collectively discredit her and are pretty much bothered at everything she does

If BRANDY herself didn't  see them as counterparts or equals she wouldn't spend as much time as she does "dragging her"
Brandy doesn't spend any time dragging her
She may say the smallest most subliminal stuff and Internet users
make a mountain out of a molehill
im CRYING

KING BENTLEY.

s
Ray I love you (now)

But I hate when ppl respond that something makes no sense because they're mad :kii:

And saying something makes no sense is just like sitting in English II class crying about not understanding something :dead:

If my logic is too complex and sound for YOU to understand then re-read it until you can fully comprehend it

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

my sis literally went to a sound studio recorded new vocals and wrote a verse dedicated to Monica and her fans for her legendary tribute :dead:

I'm kicking and fucking screaming

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: glock on November 30, 2016, 05:48:17 PM
I don't recall whitney dragging Mariah during the 90s when she was being tributed but DEW
sssssssssssssssssss

These girls are just being contrary and obtuse at this point

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

Ppl are really going in as if Brandy has confirmed that she's talking about Monica
Ghyggggffgg

GLOCK

The fact that my sis's mother got involved with this mess speaks to how bothered Monica keeps that entire end of the room :dead:

The Brandy Barbie

Now, wait just a min.  Did Brandy flick Monica off in the performance of TAOL? LOL

GLOCK

Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 30, 2016, 05:52:35 PM
Quote from: glock on November 30, 2016, 05:48:17 PM
sssssssssssssssssss

These girls are just being contrary and obtuse at this point
im literally sitting here in tears  :plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 30, 2016, 05:51:36 PM
s
Ray I love you (now)

But I hate when ppl respond that something makes no sense because they're mad :kii:

And saying something makes no sense is just like sitting in English II class crying about not understanding something :dead:

If my logic is too complex and sound for YOU to understand then re-read it until you can fully comprehend it
n
Sorry Bent but really there were just too many errors to even start
like Brandy only slays ONE person? Really? :uhh:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: glock on November 30, 2016, 05:51:48 PM
my sis literally went to a sound studio recorded new vocals and wrote a verse dedicated to Monica and her fans for her legendary tribute :dead:

I'm kicking and fucking screaming
all types of time out her day spent on a girl she "slays" :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

Brandy's mother responded to a fan on Instagram
has nothing to do with a damn Monica