TC still pressed but about what?

Started by Chameleon, November 29, 2016, 08:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2016, 09:22:53 AM
NIP! Backstreet boys!

This deepfried teletubby really tried his life.

Can someone tell me whT back street boy song sold 2 mil in 2008 or 9 "something's missing " for real

Ma Lo

Buy The Stars✨

Also who has that gif of tc huffing and puffing as he is trying to give a Beyonce love on top mess in some weak performance

Vonc2002

I was wondering when y'all was gon see this. Now who was on here saying this fat faggot doesn't shade her and doesn't understand the dislike for him?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

demitri.petty

Tc basically uses Tamar for what he uses Brandy for now(to get on) ... he's a sad bitter bag of fat.. he used to loveeee Ghan and even stated that he was her #1 influence. Fuck him! He follows me on all media, and I'm contemplating reading his ass down to the Jenny Craig warehouse

Real

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on November 29, 2016, 09:30:12 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2016, 09:22:53 AM
NIP! Backstreet boys!

This deepfried teletubby really tried his life.

:ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:

:plzstop: :plzstop:

This is really gross. He's making himself look bad.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: demitri.petty on November 29, 2016, 09:31:23 AM
Tc basically uses Tamar for what he uses Brandy for now(to get on) ... he's a sad bitter bag of fat.. he used to loveeee Ghan and even stated that he was her #1 influence. Fuck him! He follows me on all media, and I'm contemplating reading his ass down to the Jenny Craig warehouse
:oof: :ack:  :oof: :ack: :oof:

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2016, 09:29:15 AM
I was wondering when y'all was gon see this. Now who was on here saying this fat faggot doesn't shade her and doesn't understand the dislike for him?

Young is the only one who defends him.

Opposites Attract.

Kinda ironic that a lot of you girls are mad at TC when a lot of us had to endure y'all shading Queen these past few years lol  :ermm:

It's all late asf.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Ma Lo

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 29, 2016, 09:33:25 AM

:kii:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 29, 2016, 09:33:25 AM

I bet.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: demitri.petty on November 29, 2016, 09:31:23 AM

Make sure you post screenshots, hun.

demitri.petty

The only record deal he is going to get is going to be one of the those 3rd party distribution  deals.. like if one of he Braxtons open their own label. Hell I would've thought he would be signed to eOne Music by now, they like to take chances on fairly unknown people