TC still pressed but about what?

Started by Chameleon, November 29, 2016, 08:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 29, 2016, 09:33:25 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2016, 09:29:15 AM
I was wondering when y'all was gon see this. Now who was on here saying this fat faggot doesn't shade her and doesn't understand the dislike for him?

Young is the only one who defends him.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Real

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 29, 2016, 09:33:25 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2016, 09:29:15 AM
I was wondering when y'all was gon see this. Now who was on here saying this fat faggot doesn't shade her and doesn't understand the dislike for him?

Young is the only one who defends him.

:plzstop: nvm

D.I.E.G.O.

n didn't he also do like a million stale ass covers of Brandy songs?  :diddraispoot:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 29, 2016, 09:34:06 AM
Kinda ironic that a lot of you girls are mad at TC when a lot of us had to endure y'all shading Queen these past few years lol  :ermm:

It's all late asf.

Marg' sit the fuck down.

Shading a pair of socks or choreo' is not the same as what this messy fag is down and you know it :shannonsmissing:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on November 29, 2016, 09:36:38 AM
n didn't he also do like a million stale ass covers of Brandy songs?  :diddraispoot:

!!!!

he can make a whole album with the covers of bran songs he did and the gorls GASSED him up thats why he is so big headed now

D.I.E.G.O.

Kinda ironic that a lot of you girls are mad at TC when a lot of us had to endure y'all shading Queen these past few years lol  :ermm:

It's all late asf.

n

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

in your leaving speech didnt you say you didn't care about her anymore :udontlookok:

Opposites Attract.

November 29, 2016, 09:40:22 AM #83 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 09:41:33 AM by K♚NG.
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2016, 09:36:41 AM

It's all late asf.

Marg' sit the fuck down.

Shading a pair of socks or choreo' is not the same as what this messy fag is down and you know it :shannonsmissing:

You know damn well the girls weren't just reading a pair of fucking socks. I also clearly said over the past few years but okay hun. Look pass. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FlowerBomb

and besides he sings like a woman and his image isn't ideal in the music industry
he'll stay behind the scenes

GRAND

Quote from: Baeomi on November 29, 2016, 09:40:02 AM
in your leaving speech didnt you say you didn't care about her anymore :udontlookok:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

u fags just cant behave

Luxury

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on November 29, 2016, 09:36:38 AM

Not to mention all the vocal arrangements he did on Tamar's newest album sound exactly like Brandy songs. Like, if you don't like ha anymore then just punch, but trying to give a "she aight" tea when your voice, tone, runs is basically a whiny version of her is a big no ma'am. Who you tryna convince?

'ology

No matter what this stuffed walrus says Rocka is still the vocal bible general public and music industry approved.
Whitney can be the vocal koran, maybe he will lay off the pork obese self.
:indiaarie:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!