A clip of TLC performing their first single in over 15 years! "Hey Mothafucka!"

Started by Paco, December 03, 2016, 12:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

leftout

terrible and laughable even :kii: I see that kickstarter was put to use, Boz lookin like she back to eatin right

LOONA.

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: Sleigh My Name on December 03, 2016, 01:36:34 AM
They need to book a metro booming beat and a better song writer. This juvenile mess from these senior citizens

nnn

I can kinda Hear T' dragging her KOOL 100s tone over a Metro boomin Want some more' Mess!

I thinkw the girls are looking to Tackle Pop radio first! Am I right Paco?  :-D

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on December 05, 2016, 09:42:33 PM
Quote from: Sleigh My Name on December 03, 2016, 01:36:34 AM
They need to book a metro booming beat and a better song writer. This juvenile mess from these senior citizens

nnn

I can kinda Hear T' dragging her KOOL 100s tone over a Metro boomin Want some more' Mess!

I thinkw the girls are looking to Tackle Pop radio first! Am I right Paco?  :-D

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

BAPHOMET.

Paco

Their goal is to return to their pop routine, since Lisa was the only one who actually brought the hip-hop flare to the group, and to obtain a residency in Vegas. Hence the theatrical performance of this medley.

People want to say the girls ran off with the Kickstarter money. But look at this performance. This is not some cheap shit you usually get from indie artist. TLC really do love performing. If it was about the money, Chilli would've released a sex tape by now.

Kaeli.

Admin

Paco

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 06, 2016, 11:11:04 AM
All I got from that is that chilli's a hoe
I don't think she's a hoe. Hoes sleep with guys for money. Chilli has stated several times that she loves sex. What's wrong with that? At least she carries herself with class and is a great mom. What she does behind closed doors is her business. At least she ain't out here looking like this:

but pretend to be this