A clip of TLC performing their first single in over 15 years! "Hey Mothafucka!"

Started by Paco, December 03, 2016, 12:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paco

Quote from: K♚NG. on December 06, 2016, 02:47:25 PM
Quote from: Paco on December 06, 2016, 02:42:17 PM
Quote from: K♚NG. on December 06, 2016, 01:53:08 PM
and so are TLC that's why LA dropped their asses after that 10k first week compilation
they didn't deliver some talent show performance with a bare ass stage and home depot ladders.

:guys:

Faggot Brandy's performance shit on any and everything TLC has ever and will ever do. Let's get that tf clear. TLC are fucking flops and Lisa was right to get out when she did, Jah rest her soul. No one is checking for these girls. No one.

Yet Fox, Billboard, MTV and VH1 are still booking them.  :raycharles2urmess:

And no one was takling about Brandy. Kelly Rowland used home depot ladders. Faggot.

Paco

Paco

And to say Lisa was the force behind TLC when she was barely there for the recording sessions. She got one single on CSC and FM, the biggest albums. And the entire creative theme for CSC was all Tionne. Lisa just named the album.

Opposites Attract.

and mentioning Kelly means or does what? That bitch ain't my fave lying late faggot. Oh and Kelly ain't use Ladders since 2011 so the shade was for Queen chipmunk. I want you gone.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Paco

Quote from: K♚NG. on December 06, 2016, 02:54:03 PM
and mentioning Kelly means or does what? That bitch ain't my fave lying late faggot. Oh and Kelly ain't use Ladders since 2011 so the shade was for Queen chipmunk. I want you gone.

You still got angry with your ugly ass. LOL. You got all mad because I'm rooting for my fave and you came in here throwing stones for what?  :uhh: Bitch got mental problems.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....