Billboard: GRAMMY Nominee Predictions 2017 [noms in 2 days]

Started by Mel., December 04, 2016, 04:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

you really think Rihanna is about to book at the Grams and im tickled as fuck.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

f
I didn't say she wouldn't be nominated.  I just don't think she's gonna win LOLZ
But  ME TOO!!!!!!!! So excited
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Ol girl girl with these 2 drumsticks :plzstop:
What kinda COON shit is this :uhh:

RAY7

Quote from: شيطان on December 04, 2016, 05:20:51 PM
If all big black artists just attended the Soul Trains and BET's and pay the Grammys dust.

:stressed: :stressed:
!!!!
Show these crackers how much they need us
and to start showing appreciation

Vonc2002

I would love for people to start supporting our shows again like they used to

Kaeli.

Quote from: شيطان on December 04, 2016, 05:20:51 PM
If all big black artists just attended the Soul Trains and BET's and pay the Grammys dust.

:stressed: :stressed:

ppl r still gonna watch lmao

GRAND

Quote from: pettypatty on December 04, 2016, 05:23:42 PM
Boycotting is so pointless in 2016  :dead:

I mean, for what?
It wasn't necessarily a boycott but the Oscarssowhite mess did help the following year.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 04, 2016, 04:42:25 PM
Anti is definitely gonna get 1 or 2 of the big nods. I was just wondering when these come out earlier today.  Thanks mel

n

4 fucking k

yummy

Quote from: K♚NG. on December 04, 2016, 04:50:57 PM
I'm praying to Jah that Fifth Harmony gets nominated and win their first Grammy. Definitely deserving. I wish Dawn knew some people in high places because she definitely deserves to be nominated in the Electronica categories.

h

pettypatty

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 04, 2016, 08:28:39 PM
Quote from: pettypatty on December 04, 2016, 05:23:42 PM
Boycotting is so pointless in 2016  :dead:

I mean, for what?
It wasn't necessarily a boycott but the Oscarssowhite mess did help the following year.
But wasnt that last year?
:udontlookok:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: K♚NG. on December 04, 2016, 04:50:57 PM
I'm praying to Jah that Fifth Harmony gets nominated and win their first Grammy. Definitely deserving. I wish Dawn knew some people in high places because she definitely deserves to be nominated in the Electronica categories.

!! work from home def needs to get a song of the year nomination.. that song was EVERYWHERE from  radio to commercials and movies

KING BENTLEY.

I actually hope Adele doesn't pick up anything

She kinda played us IMO

Hello was huge but seems so long ago

H.#.G.*.Z