LeToya Luckett Releases Artwork for Highly Anticipated Single 'Back2Life'

Started by Lazarus, December 05, 2016, 08:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

The end of 2016 is near, but there?s still tons of new music to look forward to before it comes to a close. LeToya Luckett will return from a musical hiatus with her long-awaited new single ?Back2Life? hitting iTunes this week.

The single?s exclusive artwork features Luckett sporting cropped blond hair, a black leather choker, and fierce cat-eye liner. ?Back2Life? signifies the latest single from Luckett since her 2015 single ?Don?t Make Me Wait? featuring T.I.

Recently, the Destiny's Child alum has been showing off her acting chops, portraying Tawnya on the Fox police drama Rosewood.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

FRANCE

hmmm
title sounds...interesting.

wouldn't mind if its like some hard KNOCK w/ a 'back to life, back to reality' sample.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: Francois Lite on December 05, 2016, 08:51:13 PM
Is she still signed to eOne?

I believe so. I'm hearing the album is done. She's shot a video and it is being edited now. Got the info from another forum.

ssw4919

Not "highly anticipated."  :plzstop:

And I'm a fan.  It's been way too long.

FRANCE

Dont Make Me Wait was real cute. Until she re-recorded it and added TI to it. Her returning to the scene now is almost as pointless as a Keri Hilson return. And to come back being labelmates with Traci Braxton is late.

ssw4919

She should drop a mixtape first.  I think she and Teedra were the first R&B girls I knew to drop mixtapes back in the mid-2000s.

Lazarus

Quote from: kinda WILD! lol on December 05, 2016, 09:16:23 PM
Quote from: BEST OF ME on December 05, 2016, 08:47:42 PM
The end of 2016 is near, but there?s still tons of new music to look forward to before it comes to a close. LeToya Luckett will return from a musical hiatus with her long-awaited new single ?Back2Life? hitting iTunes this week.

The single?s exclusive artwork features Luckett sporting cropped blond hair, a black leather choker, and fierce cat-eye liner. ?Back2Life? signifies the latest single from Luckett since her 2015 single ?Don?t Make Me Wait? featuring T.I.

Recently, the Destiny's Child alum has been showing off her acting chops, portraying Tawnya on the Fox police drama Rosewood.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!
im coughing up blood
:guys:

FRANCE

Quote from: kinda WILD! lol on December 05, 2016, 09:16:23 PM
Quote from: BEST OF ME on December 05, 2016, 08:47:42 PM

FINALLY!!!!!!!!
im coughing up blood
yea, u got AIDS

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....