Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

GLOCK

Quote from: Baphomet. on December 06, 2016, 11:25:39 PM
all that matters is that Lemons is nominated

BVVBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMM

fag  :kii:

FRANCE

Im upset Countess Vaughn wasnt nominated.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: AYR on December 06, 2016, 11:24:13 PM
thnx for sharing

You're welcome, and idk how every year I FORGET that the Grammys isn't just about quality of music! Silly me

:blessed:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: TRADE on December 06, 2016, 11:30:23 PM
But yeah Drew's right

And the hive knows... but they stick behind they queen 110%... which i get!

pettypatty

Yeah.

The album was all HYPE! LOL
but aye, it worked!  :letsmessfag:

MelMel

Quote from: pettypatty on December 06, 2016, 11:56:36 PM
Yeah.

The album was all HYPE! LOL
but aye, it worked!  :letsmessfag:
hey bby!!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

fuck u!  :fuming:

pettypatty

RAY7

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on December 06, 2016, 11:22:17 PM
Let's call a spade a spade... her nominations and acclaim for Lemonade has more to due with her being Beyonce and less about the actual album... I love Bey but I won't pretend as if that album deserves to be nominated for album of the year. Let's be honest... the only songs that really slay are the first 4... and Daddy Lessons...

I mean critics went up for Franks Blonde... but  :uhh:

Last thing... A Seat at the Table was the best album of 2016, followed by Anderson Paak Malibu

:raycharles2urmess:

This doesn't even make sense. Self-Titled was snubbed for filth and they didn't give 4 the time of day. So boy have a seat. Queen is here slay. She told you fags to get in formation. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

Quote from: Ulysses on December 06, 2016, 07:36:00 PM
They shoulda just nominated "Daddy Lessons" for Country song while they were at it lol

Don't worry. It will get it's just due next year for the Dixie remix.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Let's call a spade a spade... her nominations and acclaim for Lemonade has more to due with her being Beyonce and less about the actual album... I love Bey but I won't pretend as if that album deserves to be nominated for album of the year. Let's be honest... the only songs that really slay are the first 4... and Daddy Lessons...

Last thing... A Seat at the Table was the best album of 2016, followed by Anderson Paak Malibu

or maybe you are devaluing the artistic value of the project because its BEYONCE
the album was meant to be presented as a body of audio and visual work so and it is deserving of awards
and even with the strong black power undertones the album had it could have easilybeen shunned by white folks so 

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

LOONA.

Quote from: TheNextLew on December 07, 2016, 01:41:37 AM

or maybe you are devaluing the artistic value of the project because its BEYONCE
the album was meant to be presented as a body of audio and visual work so and it is deserving of awards
and even with the strong black power undertones the album had it could have easilybeen shunned by white folks so

Basically

And congrats to kween lolz       

DrewBabyLove

December 07, 2016, 10:01:34 AM #569 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:02:50 AM by KingDrewLove
Quote from: TheNextLew on December 07, 2016, 01:41:37 AM

Why would I devalue the artistic value because it's Beyonce? She's one of my favorite artist. Honestly when I incorporate the visual that came along with the album, it gives a different feel. Very artistic, powerful even... but the album alone is a different story! Just listening to the album is underwhelming imo... but I guess I shouldn't really separate the two huh? I think that's why I'm feeling like it's undeserving. I think I'm wrong for that now that I think about it. Hmmmm...