Grammy Nominations

Started by pop, December 06, 2016, 08:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

CHOKE

I actually prefer some parts of the album without the visuals

Pray you Catch Me and Don't Hurt Yourself hit harder on their own

DrewBabyLove

December 07, 2016, 10:14:48 AM #574 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:18:02 AM by KingDrewLove
 Well.......

Lemonade (The Visual Album) > ANTI

CHOKE

December 07, 2016, 10:19:55 AM #575 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:20:17 AM by Chokeme
Quote from: KingDrewLove on December 07, 2016, 10:14:48 AM
Well.......

Lemonade > ANTI

Well yeah, I think that's why Bey got the AOTY nom

DrewBabyLove

DrewBabyLove

Without the visual... yeah ANTI...

But anyway  :blessed:

DrewBabyLove

Love that two black queens are slaying like this though! Shoutout to Queen Bey and Ri!

leftout

Rih not really slaying tho lmao

Moreso drifting. Best catch sis before she falls all the fckin way off

leftout

ANTI is really that good to y'all? Like, as far as the CONTENT of the songs? She ain't talkn bout SHIT in none of them songs and the album didn't show ANY kinda growth :roflmao: it was another quick-pump where Rih tried to deliver us this tired, bad gal image again. She def didn't need a nom

pettypatty

Quote from: Damnation on December 07, 2016, 10:32:23 AM
ANTI is really that good to y'all? Like, as far as the CONTENT of the songs? She ain't talkn bout SHIT in none of them songs and the album didn't show ANY kinda growth :roflmao: it was another quick-pump where Rih tried to deliver us this tired, bad gal image again. She def didn't need a nom
So you listened to it
Sounds like you were CHUNED in sis  :roflmao:

XXX.

Quote from: TheNextLew on December 07, 2016, 01:41:37 AM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on December 06, 2016, 11:22:17 PM
Let's call a spade a spade... her nominations and acclaim for Lemonade has more to due with her being Beyonce and less about the actual album... I love Bey but I won't pretend as if that album deserves to be nominated for album of the year. Let's be honest... the only songs that really slay are the first 4... and Daddy Lessons...

I mean critics went up for Franks Blonde... but  :uhh:

Last thing... A Seat at the Table was the best album of 2016, followed by Anderson Paak Malibu

:raycharles2urmess:

or maybe you are devaluing the artistic value of the project because its BEYONCE
the album was meant to be presented as a body of audio and visual work so and it is deserving of awards
and even with the strong black power undertones the album had it could have easilybeen shunned by white folks so

nnnn

This EFFORTLESS drag.

GLOCK

Quote from: Damnation on December 07, 2016, 10:29:07 AM
Rih not really slaying tho lmao

Moreso drifting. Best catch sis before she falls all the fckin way off
dfdvz

shes nominated for 8 grammys
snap owt of ur delusions!

yummy

Quote from: Damnation on December 07, 2016, 10:32:23 AM

What's so amazing about the content Beyonce served up on Lemon'? Exploiting your marital issues and conflating hot sauce in your bag with the BLM movement?

:uhh: