D.A. Rejects Azealia's Case Against Russell Crowe

Started by Freemala Harris, December 07, 2016, 12:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

December 07, 2016, 12:23:45 PM Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:25:19 PM by Freeruu
D.A. REJECTS AZEALIA BANKS CASE
SHE Was On the Attack

Russell Crowe will not be charged for bear-hugging Azealia Banks and removing her from his Beverly Hills Hotel suite ... the D.A. says his actions were justified because she was out of control.

According to the L.A. County D.A.'s Office ... several witnesses to the October incident said Azealia repeatedly used a racial epithet and was verbally aggressive to people in Crowe's room.

The witnesses also backed up what TMZ first reported ... that Azealia picked up a glass and threatened to use it to cut the throat of a guest. Azealia filed a police report after the incident claiming Russell choked her, called her the n-word and spit on her as he removed her from the suite.

The D.A. concluded that Russell physically tossing her was "justified to prevent the imminent violence threatened by Banks." As for the spitting ... the D.A. says it was "incidental to preventing more serious threatened violence."

For the record, a witness says the spit didn't hit Azealia anyway.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/07/russell-crowe-no-charges-azealia-banks-hotel-fight/

Jon

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

MelMel

Kurama

Not here for the spitting. Hope she got a good LICK in before he tossed her.

Pearls Khan

XXX.

KING BENTLEY.

YESSS!

Knew I could count on the white American justice system to show this negress her place!

So happy
:blessed:

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

poor Az... I need some woke conscious dark skin brother to sweep her off her feet and re-evaluate her choices
B7