She is so inconsistent...

Started by MAY, December 07, 2016, 01:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Like, sis where is this? It's been over a month.

Real

I didn't start paying attention to her as a solo artist until TAGG, but I get the same impression already

Gilgamesh.

GLOCK

!!! !!!!!!!!!!     

Which really saddens me because sis had potential

MAY

Like, she just won't allow herself to be great.

She has it all, but she just won't put in the effort to truly slay.

pettypatty

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Gilgamesh.

December 07, 2016, 02:30:52 PM #8 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 02:31:17 PM by Gilgamesh.
It's almost like Kelly had it too good.  I feel like being part of DC has afforded her opportunities that most solo artist that sell like she does would never get. So she's never had be agressive in her career 'cause regardless of whether the music sells, she's rich and she always on some kind of TV show.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

whats funny is had Letoya been afforded her same opportunity ... she would really be huge in terms of urban
kelly took a lot of mess for granted..

and she shouldnt let her husband manage her.. dumb ass women

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 07, 2016, 02:30:52 PM
It's almost like Kelly had it too good.  I feel like being part of DC has afforded her opportunities that most solo artist that sell like she does would never get. So she's never had be agressive in her career 'cause regardless of whether the music sells, she's rich and she always on some kind of TV show.

bottom line is she's fucking LAZY. smh. A waste.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Baphomet. on December 07, 2016, 02:33:17 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 07, 2016, 02:30:52 PM

bottom line is she's fucking LAZY. smh. A waste.

you know what, Bey fans have been saying this for years but i'm really starting to believe it. Maybe "lazy" is too strong of a word but she definitely ain't focused like she should be.

Vonc2002

Yea, not LAZY but shit SOMETHING

RAY7

She sounds good on this snippet
smh