Cruz Beckham Launches Music Career With ?If Everyday Was Christmas?

Started by JRocka, December 08, 2016, 12:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Victoria and David Beckham's youngest son Cruz ventures into pop superstardom.

Now that Justin Bieber is 22-years-old, tatted up and disgruntled at fame, there's a market for a prepubescent male pop star for screaming tweens to fawn over.

Cue Cruz Beckham.

The 11-year-old, who's been teasing his vocal chops throughout 2016 via mom's Instagram, released his first song today (Dec. 7) ? the appropriately timed winter tune "If Everyday Was Christmas."

It's a sugary sweet original track about falling in love during the height of the cozy holiday season. Totally relatable for a kid.

"If everyday was Christmas and carols sung all year / Fires started blazing bright, I came with my girl tonight," he sings over bells and jingles. "If everyday was Christmas, you were here with me
That would be all Christmas time for me."

Listen:

omg this song is so cute awwwww  :stressed:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

JRocka

Quote from: K♚NG. on December 08, 2016, 12:14:47 AM
Wow he sings way better than his Mum ever did. Slay Cruz.

:dead: :dead: :dead: Victoria has a cute pop voice and her debut album booked...loved Queen and her one octave voice  :stressed:

Vonc2002

Yea ive seen some of his videos.  He can sing a bit.  This song is actually nice and yea he sings better than victoria ever did :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw