Thoughts? Brandy related

Started by Chameleon, December 12, 2016, 12:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

Quote from: HUGO on December 12, 2016, 05:43:49 PM
g

Music Producer!

I see this place hasn't changed much

neither you, it seems. Do you know what freedom of expression and public boards mean?

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on December 12, 2016, 05:49:22 PM
I just need Brandy to give us a Mike Will lean to hold us over until the actual album, I wanna get into the vocals and bop in the club/whip at the same time...
This!
Would love to see her back with Mike Will, Hit Boy, James and Frank. The Dream Team I tell ya :stressed:

HUGO

Quote from: BrandyCollabs on December 12, 2016, 05:52:28 PM
Quote from: HUGO on December 12, 2016, 05:43:49 PM
g

Music Producer!

I see this place hasn't changed much

neither you, it seems. Do you know what freedom of expression and public boards mean?

n

who is this?

Harlem

Quote from: RIGS on December 12, 2016, 05:51:09 PM
Lolz Bran always returns with a new sound

Trailblazing self

She can do that too cuz I know she has plenty to play with but until that time Ima need Queen to get in the studio with Mike Will and give us a nasty, weird ass lean thru Slayana Records as a buzz
:stressed:

Harlem

Wow Bran is really a trailblazer thou, first girl to work with Mike Will!

reunite Queen... do it for the clubs

FINE.

"Beggin" is a good album track. The trap knock during the hook >
It doesn't translate well live at all though. Whenever she does it, it just sounds like a cover of some old random blues/gospel song.

b7

FINE.

Did you just say I have no musical knowledge

b7

b7

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Harlem on December 12, 2016, 06:12:02 PM

Trailblazing self

She can do that too cuz I know she has plenty to play with but until that time Ima need Queen to get in the studio with Mike Will and give us a nasty, weird ass lean thru Slayana Records as a buzz

I feel like she did a lot of work with DJ Camper but now that it's taken so long to release she's probably gonna scrap it and do something else. Especially since Mary's new album is produced by him and Jessie J has been working with him too. Y'all know Ghan doesn't like to use people once they're popular  :dead:

FRANCE

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on December 12, 2016, 11:44:36 PM

Trailblazing self

I feel like she did a lot of work with DJ Camper but now that it's taken so long to release she's probably gonna scrap it and do something else. Especially since Mary's new album is produced by him and Jessie J has been working with him too. Y'all know Ghan doesn't like to use people once they're popular  :dead:

2/11 is the antithesis of that.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Francois Lite on December 13, 2016, 12:26:18 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on December 12, 2016, 11:44:36 PM

Trailblazing self

2/11 is the antithesis of that.

I don't really think about 2/11 TBH. Her worst. But you do have a point. She was trying to jump on the bandwagon there. But in most other cases she likes to blaze the trail instead of following. Musically at least.