Fifth Harmony Confirms Third Album at 2016 Jingle Ball Concert

Started by Lazarus, December 12, 2016, 05:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Fifth Harmony recently rocked the stage at the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball concert (Dec. 9) at Madison Square Garden. During a backstage interview with radio host Elvis Duran, the ladies revealed that they have a third album in the works.

?2017, it?s going to be popping," promised 5H member Normani Hamilton. ?We?re working on Jingle Ball right now, but the third album is definitely going to be so lit," Dinah Jane Hansen added. "We?re really excited?

It?s been an awesome year for Fifth Harmony. The girl group had the most-watched music video on YouTube for their smash hit ?Work From Home? featuring Ty Dolla $ign -- racking up over one billion views!

Following Fifth Harmony?s opening performance were other star-studded sets. Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Niall Horan, Charlie Puth, Daya, The Chainsmokers and more all graced this year?s Jingle Ball stage.

D.I.E.G.O.

n They've all been working on/releasing solo material except 'mani. They need to go ahead and hang it up.

FRANCE

i need camilla to throw an order of tacos in normani's face so she can leave the group.

XXX.

"Work From Home" was a HUGE record for them.

They might as well keep going until they can't.  I bet they ain't making a fucking PENNY, though.

Buy The Stars✨

Brit Brat

H

How recent was this? So Camilla is still perched with them?

Cowgirl

Not Ally cutting Elvis off to share her favorite food before anyone else!
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Cowgirl

BigDawg

Nine

RatherBe

They are performing for the first time at the New Years countdown thing.. I saw a commercial for it somewhere