Kirk cheats on Rasheeda and it's expected to play out on #LHHATL

Started by Scott., December 13, 2016, 02:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

[instagram]

fameolousent_Atlanta blogger @funkydinevaross is claiming he received a hot tip that @frost117 had a baby on @rasheedadabosschick and that it will all play out #loveandhiphopatlanta
According to the source that gave me ALL THE TEA, the baby is now 4 months old. We can expect to see Kirk?s side chick/ baby mama on the show. We can also expect to see the sidechick?s mama on the show too. Filming for the the upcoming season of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta started about 2 months ago. The camera?s were rolling just in time to catch Rasheeda?s reaction to this heartbreaking news. According to the person who told me all of this, Rasheeda tried to take Kirk?s head off when she found out about all of this.

The People say that the baby mamma doesn?t look like anything. They say she isn?t cute, has a bad body, and is tired as all outdoors.
Thoughts?🌴👀 Backup pages @fameolous , @fameolousceo

Kaeli.

Wasn't this their storyline 2 seasons ago? we didn't give a fuck then & we don't now. Give them the boot.

Scott.

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 13, 2016, 02:43:48 AM
Wasn't this their storyline 2 seasons ago? we don't give a fuck then & we don't now. Give them the boot.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Annie

/.\

FRANCE

It's the ATL. They MUST be able to find some new coons who is willing to sign up for the show.

D.I.E.G.O.

I really like Rasheeda, but I am not a fan of this story line any more.

XXX.

The sad part is that I believe Kirk & Ra' would do anything to stay on the show - including letting Kirk knock some bitch up.  Their storylines get more scripted & more outrageous every season.  That mess with Kirk's "artist" was a new low for them. 

This is how they pay their bills now and keep up their lifestyle.

They'll do whatever it takes. 

Sad.

FINE.

I thought they were kicked off. Their storyline is so tired. Every time I see Kirk I scream inside because he just looks like the black moon emoji.