So disturbing

Started by 4 fucking k, December 17, 2016, 02:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

December 17, 2016, 03:50:33 PM #30 Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 03:50:55 PM by Vonc2002
No disrespect, but i think it's so crazy to say the way someone chooses to live THEIR life is "disturbing". I never understood why people concern themselves with who someone else is fckn or if they choose to throw on a dress or some slacks. Shit, u get one life and whatever makes ur quality of life amazing, then do that.  However, i do think that the parents of a young transgendered person should proceed with caution, because i wouldnt wanna greenlight something at an early age and yrs down the line you're like MEH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2016, 03:50:33 PM
No disrespect, but i think it's so crazy to say the way someone chooses to live THEIR life is "disturbing". I never understood why people concern themselves with who someone else is fckn or if they choose to throw on a dress or some slacks. Shit, u get one life and whatever makes ur quality of life amazing, then do that.  However, i do think that the parents of a young transgendered person should proceed with caution, because i wouldnt wanna greenlight something at an early age and yrs down the line you're like MEH

I love this side of you.

:ohwow:       

SouravMay

No disrespect, but i think it's so crazy to say the way someone chooses

That's the thing, the trans won't acknowledge it as a choice but as some disease or some disorder they can't help.
B7

Kurama

Quote from: Drais. on December 17, 2016, 03:52:29 PM

I love this side of you.

:ohwow:       

Yeah, it's sporadic as shit sometimes tho.

Vonc2002

December 17, 2016, 03:58:33 PM #34 Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 03:58:53 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: شيطان on December 17, 2016, 03:54:01 PM
No disrespect, but i think it's so crazy to say the way someone chooses

That's the thing, the trans won't acknowledge it as a choice but as some disease or some disorder they can't help.
How tf do u know what theyre going thru?  I know PLENTY of people that feel gay is a choice. How can u speak so eloquently ignorant on someone else's shit if u don't know the struggle. Im sorry but that's backwards AF imo
like dick, can't help it........... ummmm that's a choice right there tho
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Kurama

g

Fags were struggling owning their own way of life a few years ago but now they wanna police how someone else lives theirs. I hate society  :kii:

yummy

Hey guys

Let's leave debating Malcolm in 2016 okay

Admin

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 17, 2016, 04:03:35 PM
Hey guys

!!!!

Turning a blind eye to the bullshit he spews is pretty hard though.       

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 17, 2016, 04:03:35 PM
Hey guys

it's pointless.

LOONA.

Kurama

MelMel

that fag should have gotten HIT by the damn bus