So disturbing

Started by 4 fucking k, December 17, 2016, 02:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Quote from: Kurama on December 17, 2016, 04:01:50 PM
g

Fags were struggling owning their own way of life a few years ago but now they wanna police how someone else lives theirs. I hate society  :kii:
This such a stupid logic. Nobody except for Iman maybe says there can't be trannies.

People should be allowed to criticize. Defining feminity and womanhood beyond anatomy is highly sexist and problematic to me.
B7

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2016, 03:50:33 PM
No disrespect, but i think it's so crazy to say the way someone chooses to live THEIR life is "disturbing".
BINGO!

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 17, 2016, 04:53:12 PM
No disrespect, but i think it's so crazy to say the way someone chooses to live THEIR life is "disturbing".
BINGO!
I don't disagree
B7

Real

BranLover

No disrespect, but i think it's so crazy to say the way someone chooses to live THEIR life is "disturbing". I never understood why people concern themselves with who someone else is fckn or if they choose to throw on a dress or some slacks. Shit, u get one life and whatever makes ur quality of life amazing, then do that.  However, i do think that the parents of a young transgendered person should proceed with caution, because i wouldnt wanna greenlight something at an early age and yrs down the line you're like MEH

!!!!

KING BENTLEY.

December 17, 2016, 04:58:53 PM #65 Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 04:59:31 PM by BENTLEY.
Quote from: شيطان on December 17, 2016, 04:54:03 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 17, 2016, 04:53:12 PM
BINGO!
I don't disagree
oh yea I saw your stance. I don't disagree with you on the age issue either. I think it's correct

H.#.G.*.Z

Kurama

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 17, 2016, 04:48:31 PM
Bait thread or NOT it's not ok.

And that's final.

True but ltimately though, people are entitled to their ignorant ass opinions. Once you've recognized that people aren't receptive to a different perspective than you know how to treat them when a topic like this comes up. 

It's up to us folks to engage or disengage at their own discretion.

I honestly just like coming into these threads to throw a quip or two

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2016, 03:58:33 PM
Quote from: شيطان on December 17, 2016, 03:54:01 PM
No disrespect, but i think it's so crazy to say the way someone chooses

That's the thing, the trans won't acknowledge it as a choice but as some disease or some disorder they can't help.
How tf do u know what theyre going thru?  I know PLENTY of people that feel gay is a choice. How can u speak so eloquently ignorant on someone else's shit if u don't know the struggle. Im sorry but that's backwards AF imo
like dick, can't help it........... ummmm that's a choice right there tho
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Acting on gayness IS a choice and it doesn't cost anybody anything. No surge, no psychologists. Gay sex is a choice and does not affect anybody.

Trans is not at all comparable. Stop mixing that shit. Two completely separate issues.

I hate blind SJW'ing.
B7

Palladium

SouravMay

It's disrespectful to me as a male for a woman to claim manhood. She will never know what it's like to be a real man. She will only be a parody.
B7

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Quote from: شيطان on December 17, 2016, 05:03:05 PM

That's the thing, the trans won't acknowledge it as a choice but as some disease or some disorder they can't help.
How tf do u know what theyre going thru?  I know PLENTY of people that feel gay is a choice. How can u speak so eloquently ignorant on someone else's shit if u don't know the struggle. Im sorry but that's backwards AF imo

Acting on gayness IS a choice and it doesn't cost anybody anything. No surge, no psychologists. Gay sex is a choice and does not affect anybody.

Trans is not at all comparable. Stop mixing that shit. Two completely separate issues.

I hate blind SJW'ing.
you don't have to get surgery to be considered trans

GRAND

Quote from: شيطان on December 17, 2016, 05:04:26 PM
It's disrespectful to me as a male for a woman to claim manhood. She will never know what it's like to be a real man. She will only be a parody.
the straights say you're not a real man every time you take penis though  :omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Quote from: شيطان on December 17, 2016, 05:03:05 PM

Where did i say anything about acting on gayness or gay sex?  Did u decide to become attracted to men?  Can u turn that off if u want? I'm not discussing this with u because that was pretty nonsensical anyway
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Quote from: Son of Egypt. on December 17, 2016, 05:06:52 PM
what's so tough about being a guy sssss

we don't have to sit on toilets to piss
we don't have to bear kids sssss
we don't have menstrual cycles sdddd

tbh i'm grateful dddssdsdsd

i may not be the most "masculine" guy but i love being a man sdsdsdsd :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

All this shaving and farting is no walk in the park