Tamar Isn't Here 4 The Kim Burrell Dragging!

Started by Freemala Harris, January 03, 2017, 03:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

January 03, 2017, 03:51:28 PM Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:53:49 PM by Freeruu

Ok... I'm ONLY saying something because tmz asked me about it this morning.

Here is the thing..

While I DO NOT agree on ANY level about what Kim said nor feels...most of y'all are nailing her to the cross meanwhile most of y'all voted for Trump!

PLEASE have SEVERAL  y'all ripping her to shreds for what she has been taught in church ( hell,most of us has) but thank GOD he's opened most of our eyes of what was taught and believed back in the day so traditionally that's what they continue to preach to our generation!!!

There has been MANY of services that I have attended where it's been crazy talk of such!! ( and you have too) especially in the black churches!!!

We need to show her LOVE, PRAY for her understanding and help her realize (also people who believe such ignorance)..that what she has been brought up to believe, isn't the way the world and things really is!!

C'mon now...Isn't that what y'all trump supporters showed trumps ass?? I'm sorry....

Although I get where everyone is coming from... I TOO am outraged but some of y'all sound CRAZY cause after all, his 100 year old "he knows better" ass about to be sworn in...

But that's not my business.. #eachoneteachone #cannotWAITuntilmyshowlaunches #sheSTILLwrong..but still #howmanytalksshowshasTRUMPassdonetho

Oh wow

And welp she deleted it

Cowboy Nine

WTF is this melted face bitch even talking about

SouravMay

glad she aint said anything crazy. but i dont see the trump correlation
B7

Opposites Attract.

I was trying to figure out what does Trump have to do with this Hog?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FlowerBomb

What is she even talking about
Does she want some too :shannonsmissing:

Cartierline

yummy

Oh gorl

I hope Vince bites her whole damn hand off next time

Opposites Attract.

Has Trump ever publicly made statements on LGBT? I don't recall Gay mess being on his agenda.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

LOONA.

If this pile of bleached mud don't shut the fuck up.     

BAPHOMET.

:uhh: :uhm: what the fuck is this bitch going on about?

Hope Vince slams her hands in a damn door.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Drais. on January 03, 2017, 03:55:48 PM
;klfldmsfd;kms;fs;;',d'

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Drais. on January 03, 2017, 03:55:48 PM
hhjjjjjhhhgfwetuujjnh