So do you guys believe that "blacks" are the real Natives? .....

Started by KING BENTLEY., January 05, 2017, 03:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

I've been researching and I just wanna know the truth.

Why can't anyone just sit down and tell us what the fck we are and where we came from

I don't believe we are the same as the Africans. Yes we have similar features, yea somebody down the line might slept with African n mess

But shit, blacks as a whole have features of every ethnic group, some blacks have more Asian tea :dead:

Guys we are something special, and nobody is telling us what in the fck it is

And it really made me mad when I saw Ron results, wasn't it like 95 percent from one place?

I'm furious, why is our DNA a melting pot?! What are they tryna dilute. Have we been every cultures slaves passed around? (Egyptians, Babylonian, Persian, West African) that would explain the pancake batter DNA

I'm just ... weary and angry
:fuming:

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

yes black and native were never mutually exclusive alot of the natives were black

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

GRAND

??

I dont get it

Most americans, especially blacks, are a mixed mess

Eternal Bell

fvndm

my fam' is a mixed mess of white, indian, creole, blck etc etc

idc at this point
i jus kno tht im CUTE lols!

Real

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 05, 2017, 03:58:24 PM

And it really made me mad when I saw Ron results, wasn't it like 95 percent from one place?

I lowkey fumed too  :plzstop: to the point where it had me ordering one. That's so amazing to me.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 05, 2017, 04:01:39 PM
??

I dont get it

Most americans, especially blacks, are a mixed mess
but Bruv!

I feel like Blacks have a greater mixture

Like didn't somebody's mess have Irish in it?!

I really feel like "Blacks" or the group known as African Americans have or HAD a place on this Earth.

Something was done to disrupt that and we began to bounce from civilization to civilization while they zapped us for our spirit

I believe our ppl had a hand in building all the great empires, just like we built America

And along the way they just kept sleeping with us and diluting our mess. If that makes sense.

H.#.G.*.Z

Kurama