Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Young

pettypatty

LOONA.

Eternal Bell

KING BENTLEY.

S

Wow 26 pages. I didn't come in here because I don't give a fck about black or phagg rights anymore tbh

But now I'm tryna figure out how to insert myself into things

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

pettypatty

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 06, 2017, 02:39:45 PM
S

Wow 26 pages. I didn't come in here because I don't give a fck about black or phagg rights anymore tbh

But now I'm tryna figure out how to insert myself into things
ddddddd

Wow join the team then  :sistas:

Aalonso.

I hope this gives a diff way of looking at my approach. As for the religion mess....and I'm speaking about "some" people as Im sure there are exceptions....I feel like if someone tells you they "dont agree" because theyre religious, its not a reflection of true cognitive expression, therefore its hard for me to be upset or disappointed with that person. When it comes to whats "right and wrong", no matter what the topic, I rarely take a Bible thumper's opinion seriously. It feels like they arent speaking for themselves but regurtitating lines and ideas from the Bible with little thought of their own, little real world application. Of course one's sexual mess isnt up for an agree or disagree debate, because its innate and just IS. But I think they feel the need to express their objection because to them it is a "rule" that they actually can technically agree or disagree with per the Bible. Their opinion being "rooted in prejudice" for originating from the Bible is unfortunate but again, I dont believe those are feelings intrinsic to them. Like a blurt it out, it sounds right, cliche, first thing that comes to mind mess. This may be why its easy for me to see around the terminology and understand the dynamics of my own situations. Its ignorant of them, but we're on a homophobe witchhunt, not one for ignoramouses. Ive been way more offended by someone calling me pretentious or something else they perceive as negative. Gay speaks to my attraction to men. Pretentious speaks to my character, and cuts more, especially if its unfounded. This is probably also why this whole tolerance/acceptance line is blurred and bendable for me. So yea I def dont believe that because someone "disagrees" with homosexuality, they have real ill feelings for us.

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 06, 2017, 02:46:59 PM
I hope this gives a diff way of looking at my approach. As for the religion mess....and I'm speaking about "some" people as Im sure there are exceptions....I feel like if someone tells you they "dont agree" because theyre religious, its not a reflection of true cognitive expression, therefore its hard for me to be upset or disappointed with that person. When it comes to whats "right and wrong", no matter what the topic, I rarely take a Bible thumper's opinion seriously. It feels like they arent speaking for themselves but regurtitating lines and ideas from the Bible with little thought of their own, little real world application. Of course one's sexual mess isnt up for an agree or disagree debate, because its innate and just IS. But I think they feel the need to express their objection because to them it is a "rule" that they actually can technically agree or disagree with per the Bible. Their opinion being "rooted in prejudice" for originating from the Bible is unfortunate but again, I dont believe those are feelings intrinsic to them. Like a blurt it out, it sounds right, cliche, first thing that comes to mind mess. This may be why its easy for me to see around the terminology and understand the dynamics of my own situations. Its ignorant of them, but we're on a homophobe witchhunt, not one for ignoramouses. Ive been way more offended by someone calling me pretentious or something else they perceive as negative. Gay speaks to my attraction to men. Pretentious speaks to my character, and cuts more, especially if its unfounded. This is probably also why this whole tolerance/acceptance line is blurred and bendable for me. So yea I def dont believe that because someone "disagrees" with homosexuality, they have real ill feelings for us.

Makes more sense now

Interesting     

LOONA.

pettypatty

Quote from: Drais. on January 06, 2017, 02:50:02 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 06, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

Makes more sense now

Interesting     

d

:hehe: