Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 08, 2017, 02:25:28 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 08, 2017, 03:37:10 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 08, 2017, 03:17:04 AM
Quote from: Damnation on January 08, 2017, 03:13:21 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 08, 2017, 03:11:08 AM
Quote from: Damnation on January 08, 2017, 03:03:18 AM
it's just weird to hear you, and especially glock, judge lew for randomly attacking mel (who is never unarmed with mess) while at the same time you both randomly attack him. lew don't even give a public enemy #1 tea like mel ol wheelchair on the bus ass does
I don't really randomly attack lew. The only reason we were ever even at odds is because lew would bother me.  I do think his obsession with mel and his unwillingness to share info is weird but i wouldn't even comment on it if he didn't say some of the things he does. If he's gonna make it his business to randomly call this boy out ( that doesnt even mention him for the most part btw) then I'm gonna make it mine to throw his mess back in his face
so then you're willfully contradicting yourself? :plzstop: sounds like you could use a refresher course regarding the "fundamentals"
I said i dont REALLY randomly attack him. I didn't flat out say i don't.  Read and comprehend, NIGGER! And as i said, lew is only on my radar because he wanted to be.  So now that he is, I'm gonna give him my attention when i see fckn fit. If that's when he's being an asshole and concerning himself  with someone who barely mentions his name, then so be it

if you notice mels name was actually brought up by someone apart of the invisible liars defense league everyone wants to be apart of

:nowgorl:

b

I'm not invisible hon. Several people on this board have my tea. I just don't need to expose every detail of my life for the sake of attention. You see, I actually have friends & family in real life. So what happens on this board won't bother me one way or another.

Now I suggest you watch yourself, because I actually felt sorry for you, but keep it up if you want...
you misread his post :udontlookok:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 08, 2017, 03:11:38 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 08, 2017, 03:02:41 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 08, 2017, 09:39:12 AM
ssssssssssssssssssssss

Lew I think you just painted such a candid picture with details

Logically if you're too lazy to get up to use the bathroom in your own house, it didn't take a genius to figure out that entire house wasn't clean :kii: :kii:

So I think that's why you're thinking they are embellishing.

bdfbb

He's admitted to having MICE in the past too.

Which means, that TRIBE of felines he had was about as lazy & useless as him.

May u have me HOLLERING :kii:

Lmaoooo with 5 cats the mice didnt even try it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

gorl, lew, you need me to be your defense attorney. Not all these gorls tryna get buck with you and you just sittin' back takin the shit. let these faggots know what's what :uhh:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 08, 2017, 02:57:20 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 08, 2017, 09:24:15 AM
faggot what did you spend that money on anyway

meth and a 24 piece at popeyes again?

asvbbbb

That's the fucked up part. Like, nigga Afro sent you money in your time of need.

Now you perched on here talking about buying drugs with your mom & dad's social security coins,
bookin 24 piece chicken trays, & test driving 5 different cars.

But have yet to wire that gorl a dime of her money back.

Like, I just can't...

Say whatttt
I never bought drugs
I bought rent wth my money gorl
and i ordered a 48 piece at work which was shares
And it was only 4 cars

And all of that was after i recovered from my financial woes

What are u babbling about

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Damnation on January 08, 2017, 06:24:48 PM
gorl, lew, you need me to be your defense attorney. Not all these gorls tryna get buck with you and you just sittin' back takin the shit. let these faggots know what's what :uhh:

Thats so sweet of you ...sure :wub:

Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

ssssssssssssssssssssss

Logically if you're too lazy to get up to use the bathroom in your own house, it didn't take a genius to figure out that entire house wasn't clean :kii: :kii:

bdfbb

CVVBBBBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on January 08, 2017, 06:37:17 PM
ssssssssssssssssssssss

bdfbb

CVVBBBBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Im still hollering at this too :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: witch on January 08, 2017, 03:32:22 PM
Lew doesn't deserve this tbqfh. He's not one of the rude members on here. You fags are sick.
Kiiiiii

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different