Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on January 08, 2017, 06:38:34 PM
Quote from: witch on January 08, 2017, 03:32:22 PM
Lew doesn't deserve this tbqfh. He's not one of the rude members on here. You fags are sick.
Kiiiiii

I am LEVITATING  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

h

how much of this thread was actually about Diego

JRocka

January 08, 2017, 06:49:51 PM #754 Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 06:50:06 PM by LiBra
53 pages??? last time i replied was pg 14 and pg 53 later and i'm still Lew name in quotes being tugged about i love how Lew is so nonchalant about it ...Lew is so brave and free spirited

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: LiBra on January 08, 2017, 06:49:51 PM
53 pages??? last time i replied was pg 14 and pg 53 later and i'm still Lew name in quotes being tugged about i love how Lew is so nonchalant about it ...Lew is so brave and free spirited

Lol yes it became a lew lash
If i let somee words on a screen bother me id be in shambles
Lol

Different

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 08, 2017, 06:20:00 PM
Quote from: Black Indian on January 08, 2017, 03:57:28 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 08, 2017, 03:50:12 PM
Quote from: Black Indian on January 08, 2017, 03:43:28 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 08, 2017, 03:40:16 PM
Quote from: Black Indian on January 08, 2017, 03:35:07 PM
Lew doesn't deserve this tbqfh. He's not one of the rude members on here. You fags are sick.
He can be rude/careless. Look at his first post in this thread bvy sis.
I felt the same way you did last week until I saw that post.
cuz honestly if I had the energy I would have been digging in as well.
just uncalled for.

I can agree with that.  Like I didnt know you let him borrow money.  Whether or not you want it back thats between you and him  but i DAMN sure wouldnt be shading someone who let me borrow money but you DID call his school... Ill NEVER forget that  :plzstop:

I think in general we all need to work on being nicer to each other and stop calling ppl Niggers lol
;kpnibouvh;y

Just because I helped him doesn't mean he should kiss my ass. I am not expecting that at all, and I never even think about that money to be honest. It's just money. If anything I was so happy I could help someone I knew was in need. He owes me nothing for that. And I'd never throw that in his face, because if you act like that it just means it never came from the heart. And I definitely gave, and always give, from my heart.

thats awesome!! im sure that 300 has already came back to you over time!
I don't remember it being 300 dollars.

I think it was 100 or something. I barely think about it so I'm not sure  :plzstop:

But the amount is insignificant. Lew was going through a tough time and to me that overshadows all the shade and arguments and mess that goes on here. If someone else said they were going through a really rough time and needed help I wouldn't overlook it. Even if we went back and forth in the past. All that mess is just petty, but he was just so open and honest about his situation. For me to have and not give when someone is clearly in need..what kind of person would I be?

He didn't ask for it, I offered it.

Yes they always add to the story it was 100 and i purchased my vehicle but i had a rough time with the registration at the time and i had expenses hitting left and right

sorry lew.. they put 300 and i thought they knew what they was talkin about ..i am glad youre in a better place!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 08, 2017, 07:14:08 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 08, 2017, 06:20:00 PM
Quote from: Black Indian on January 08, 2017, 03:57:28 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 08, 2017, 03:50:12 PM
Quote from: Black Indian on January 08, 2017, 03:43:28 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 08, 2017, 03:40:16 PM
Quote from: Black Indian on January 08, 2017, 03:35:07 PM
He can be rude/careless. Look at his first post in this thread bvy sis.
I felt the same way you did last week until I saw that post.
cuz honestly if I had the energy I would have been digging in as well.
just uncalled for.

I can agree with that.  Like I didnt know you let him borrow money.  Whether or not you want it back thats between you and him  but i DAMN sure wouldnt be shading someone who let me borrow money but you DID call his school... Ill NEVER forget that  :plzstop:

I think in general we all need to work on being nicer to each other and stop calling ppl Niggers lol
;kpnibouvh;y

Just because I helped him doesn't mean he should kiss my ass. I am not expecting that at all, and I never even think about that money to be honest. It's just money. If anything I was so happy I could help someone I knew was in need. He owes me nothing for that. And I'd never throw that in his face, because if you act like that it just means it never came from the heart. And I definitely gave, and always give, from my heart.

thats awesome!! im sure that 300 has already came back to you over time!
I don't remember it being 300 dollars.

I think it was 100 or something. I barely think about it so I'm not sure  :plzstop:

But the amount is insignificant. Lew was going through a tough time and to me that overshadows all the shade and arguments and mess that goes on here. If someone else said they were going through a really rough time and needed help I wouldn't overlook it. Even if we went back and forth in the past. All that mess is just petty, but he was just so open and honest about his situation. For me to have and not give when someone is clearly in need..what kind of person would I be?

He didn't ask for it, I offered it.

Yes they always add to the story it was 100 and i purchased my vehicle but i had a rough time with the registration at the time and i had expenses hitting left and right

sorry lew.. they put 300 and i thought they knew what they was talkin about ..i am glad youre in a better place!

:kii: :kii: :kii: yeah its just for bsource news that they exxagerate all these details but yeah all this stuff is over with
im gucci

Different

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 08, 2017, 06:40:19 PM
Quote from: glock on January 08, 2017, 06:38:34 PM
Kiiiiii

I am LEVITATING  :kii:
xccvvbbbbnnnnnnnjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

KING BENTLEY.

January 08, 2017, 08:02:18 PM #759 Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 08:03:15 PM by BENTLEY.
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 08, 2017, 06:22:11 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 08, 2017, 03:53:11 PM
Quote from: glock on January 08, 2017, 09:56:12 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 08, 2017, 03:19:00 AM
Quote from: Damnation on January 08, 2017, 03:15:51 AM
my point is lew, as far as I see it, never comes at you harsh. He posts his truth and you not only attack him you helm the drag lew ship in the name of, "oh, he's weird!" well, faggot, what if I thought you were weird and saw to it that you were dragged on sight of each post? huh!?
I said what i fckn said. Now do ur worst, BITCH  :nowgorl:
I'm crying

captain save a moose!

GMMFNvncmbnmmmmmmmmmmm

I forgot about some lady mistaking Lew for a damn moose

What a mess

Now listen she didnt say she she thought i was a moose she heard the rustling in the trees and thought it was a moose
I just HOLLERED

I can't do this :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

monk al-taqi

sss

not lew keeping his cool after 100 lashings from the girls 

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: m.monk on January 08, 2017, 08:35:37 PM
sss

not lew keeping his cool after 100 lashings from the girls

Lol yes im cool and calm id be upset if they were really spilling some tea in here but nah

Different

♛MANNY♛

can somebody sum ahp what happened in hea

Vonc2002

Quote from: M A N N Y on January 08, 2017, 08:42:08 PM
can somebody sum ahp what happened in hea
Basically lew was tossed. Diego is an afterthought in this fckn thread :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw