Where do you think the rudest people come from in the world?

Started by GLOCK, January 13, 2017, 02:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

I was at an Asian spot on 34th street in manhattan. Me and my friend were the nly two black men in the damn place. We could not find a seat, bitches were holding four-five seats for people that never showed. We stood up and ate. Once we finally found a seat and was done eating. these two chink faggots pulled up to us asking if we were done and can they use the seats (mind you my whole ASS is still on the fucking seat) I said "we'll be leaving SOON" and this bitch pulled the seat from under my ass and sat down.  His friend said dude thats not right and he just said I don't care.

I've never been more disrespected than that I turned, gagged and just had to laugh while controlling my hands from ripping this little twig apart

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 13, 2017, 08:01:12 PM
I was at an Asian spot on 34th street in manhattan. Me and my friend were the nly two black men in the damn place. We could not find a seat, bitches were holding four-five seats for people that never showed. We stood up and ate. Once we finally found a seat and was done eating. these two chink faggots pulled up to us asking if we were done and can they use the seats (mind you my whole ASS is still on the fucking seat) I said "we'll be leaving SOON" and this bitch pulled the seat from under my ass and sat down.  His friend said dude thats not right and he just said I don't care.

I've never been more disrespected than that I turned, gagged and just had to laugh while controlling my hands from ripping this little twig apart
What im trying to understand is how no one got cursed out at some point, really perplexing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2017, 08:03:34 PM

What im trying to understand is how no one got cursed out at some point, really perplexing

Cussed out? We scraping. Fuck that

Vonc2002

Like snatched a WHAT? U wouldn't have been able to complete that snatch before i was sizing u tf up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Something about this situation don't add up.  People from NY know New Yorkers won't hesitate to throw their hands And QUICK. So he must've been ready to fight or knew you wouldn't do nothing

:usuresis:

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on January 13, 2017, 08:10:05 PM
Something about this situation don't add up.  People from NY know New Yorkers won't hesitate to throw their hands And QUICK. So he must've been ready to fight or knew you wouldn't do nothing

f
Are u calling broken a pussy? Yea, NYers are the WORST

Vonc2002

Nothing "hood" about not tolerating disrespect. Otherwise u have yo ass somewhere standing up eating

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2017, 08:17:11 PM
Nothing "hood" about not tolerating disrespect. Otherwise u have yo ass somewhere standing up eating

!!!!

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssssss

sup Berth'

why you don't talk to me no mores?

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

dammit Murray
i have asked you REPEATEDLY not to call me woman!

H.#.G.*.Z

Harlem

FACTS!

Especially not no damn Chinks tryna son me and pull a chair?! FOH! that chair would've came right back or both of them niggaz is gettin washed

Harlem

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on January 13, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

FACTS!

Especially not no damn Chinks tryna son me and pull a chair?! FOH! that chair would've came right back or both of them niggaz is gettin washed
sddddddddddddddd
Yea, unless u one of those asians that really TRY to be intimidating with the working out and mess, i cant really imagine the standard asian being intimidating.  I wouldve went clean tf off

HUGO

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 13, 2017, 09:12:17 PM

sssssssssssssss

sup Berth'

why you don't talk to me no mores?

I'm cryin'

Rig told me months ago some girl named "Berth" was pretending to be me and the girls were believing the mess

:overit: