RHOA Preview: Kenya confronts Porsha

Started by Scott., January 16, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 16, 2017, 01:20:25 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on January 16, 2017, 01:12:25 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on January 16, 2017, 01:07:23 PM
Porsha is extremely defensive. This clip was just a representation of that. Same vibe she gave at the reunion. Ur around a bunch of women whom u have physically assaulted. Any of the girls should be able to ask how her anger management is coming along seeing that she said she is enrolled in classes. Don't see why she has a big problem discussing it.
Please. Kenya was being messy to start up a convo about her anger management and then say, "Is that not something you want us to bring up? :diddraispoot:" like, bitch, you couLda started off the convo asking that. And, no, it's not their right to know anything about Porsha's life that she doesn't want to share. With Kenya's constant instigating, she should expect a defensive Porsha. But Kenya Less is a throw the rock-hide the hands type so she'll always become the victim in some way. She's fuckin LATE.

All she has to say is 'I dont really want to discuss that right now' and dead it. :kii: That's really all she has to say. But she...won't.

She doesn't have to say a damn thing cause they're not friends. If someone I didn't fuck with was asking me about something I struggle with imma get defensive too since this bitch is probably trying it. :uhh:

FINE.

Defensive! Self control!

Gorl fuck that

Kenya is a piece of damn work

GLOCK

I don't think I can continue watching this garbage
And kenya is late

STUNNA GOD

SDDSDSDSDSDDSDSSDSSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSDDSDSDDSSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSSDSDDSDS

Like BITCH, if yew wanna confront somebody on their anger issues, well confront MATT. That fag got you hiding and shacking up in Kandi's sex dungeon with Cynthia.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

January 16, 2017, 02:04:04 PM #34 Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 02:04:58 PM by Vonc2002
Kenya is so wack. Anytime i feel like I'm warming to her, she pulls some shit. Bitch, u aint pointing shit in my face either. Yes it was ur damn fault. We grown as hell, don't disrespect me by waving shit in my face and pointing a fckn BULLHORN at me and talkn, stupid bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 16, 2017, 01:07:23 PM
Porsha is extremely defensive. This clip was just a representation of that. Same vibe she gave at the reunion. Ur around a bunch of women whom u have physically assaulted.

death at a group of women boy what kinda exaggeration

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 16, 2017, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 16, 2017, 01:00:37 PM
yeah it is kenyas fault cause it never would have went to where it did if she hadnt of put that thing in her face
but then there's those other 2 assaults. pointing something in someone's face doesn't mean u fight. if she had control, all she could've done was tell Andy to instruct Kenya to stop pointing that shit at her or she will remove herself fro the stage. Or just walk off period. I mean, was it the other 2 ladies' fault that she fought them too?

andy did tell kenya to stop and it didnt work

at the end of the day hun kenya started the mess by putting it in her face .. PERIOD..

STUNNA GOD

D

Cynthia was in the wrong too and even openly accepted responsibility. The issue is that Porsha's defense was diminished when she chased and stomped her assistant DOWN in that back alley...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on January 16, 2017, 02:12:26 PM
D

Cynthia was in the wrong too and even openly accepted responsibility. The issue is that Porsha's defense was diminished when she chased and stomped her assistant DOWN in that back alley...

i dont think the assistant thing is fair.. i mean the video is unclear. all we saw her do was chase her assistant to go tell her something real quick   :raycharles2urmess:

STUNNA GOD

January 16, 2017, 02:18:33 PM #41 Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 02:19:28 PM by Trey
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 16, 2017, 02:16:12 PM
D

i dont think the assistant thing is fair.. i mean the video is unclear. all we saw her do was chase her assistant to go tell her something real quick   :raycharles2urmess:
*edit*

Yea Porsha is innocent.

:ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on January 16, 2017, 02:18:33 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 16, 2017, 02:16:12 PM
D

*edit*

Yea Porsha is innocent.

:ohwow:
Yea, her assistant was a bitch, i heard :ohwow:

STUNNA GOD

HSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSNSNJSNSNSNSJJSJNJS

Porsha is such a KI.

"Oh.... I just had to go talk to ha real quick."

leftout