Lady Gaga having trouble securing guests for Halftime Show - Beyonce says NO

Started by XXX., January 18, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Boomer on January 18, 2017, 04:42:11 PM
Shbshsjdj

I gotta say, Quee' was a bit of a mess for kinda leaping to collab with Gaga when she was the most popular act in the world and then dropping the bitch as soon as she showed signs of falling off. She probably doesn't remember what a Gaga is

Luv her...Opportunist self lolz
kmkmkmsF:sdl;ll;m

Kween got her Top 5 hit and punched

XXX.

Shbshsjdj

I gotta say, Quee' was a bit of a mess for kinda leaping to collab with Gaga when she was the most popular act in the world and then dropping the bitch as soon as she showed signs of falling off. She probably doesn't remember what a Gaga is

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Remember when she said she wanted to be Latina and called up Shakira after "Hips Don't Lie".

Bee lives for the MESS!  :kii:

Boomz

Quote from: Blond?. on January 18, 2017, 04:49:12 PM
Shbshsjdj

Remember when she said she wanted to be Latina and called up Shakira after "Hips Don't Lie".

Sggdgdbbzbxls
Sjsjh
S
S

She is a kii owt!

MelMel

Shbshsjdj

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

love Queen  :wub:

Bulldagger

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Shbshsjdj

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

BigDawg

Shbshsjdj

Llll

She recorded spanish versions of songs n everything Ggggggg

My personal fave is  Si Yo Fuera Un Chico

Kaeli.

Shbshsjdj

ssss

Quee' is kind of an opportunist  :sobusyjetsetter:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

QUEEN bey only worked with ha to proove that this fly by night bitch wasnt a threat to ha and dragged ha vocally to bewt

Now that gagas has faded she wants to use BEYSUS to bring in the gorls but nah
this isnt benefiting queen shes been on this stage befoh

bey doesnt need ha
so she letting ha flop

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

and she worked with shakira because they was sayin she the latino beyonce really lets see

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

and she worked with alicia because ppul were really sayin oh nie apiano real artiste and vocals as well

dragged that bitch from hell and back vocally on a dumb ass song had ha scared to release the vidya

Different