Lady Gaga having trouble securing guests for Halftime Show - Beyonce says NO

Started by XXX., January 18, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

QuoteOne thing fans should also expect is a special guest performer, though there's no word yet on who that might be.

"She is having a guest join her during a song," ET's source confirms, noting that it's been "tough getting a guest to sign on."

"Two artists said no when they were asked to join her," the source said.

Clearly the best (and obvious) choice to join Gaga on stage is Beyonce. Not only is the Super Bowl happening in Bey's hometown of Houston, the pair collaborated on Gaga's "Telephone" back in 2010. Plus, if there's a Super Bowl Halftime Show and Beyonce isn't there to perform, did the Super Bowl Halftime Show even really happen?

Gaga has been working hard to make the performance an unforgettable one. On Monday, the "Million Reasons" singer revealed that she had built a tent in her backyard with a dance floor for rehearsals. See the video below!

UPDATE: This post has been updated to include a response from the NFL. The original story was published on Jan. 17 at 12:44 p.m. PT.

http://www.etonline.com/news/207705_exclusive_lady_gaga_instructed_not_to_talk_about_politics_donald_trump_during_super_bowl_halftime_show/

BAPHOMET.

RAY7

Oh so the truth is out

XXX.

The way I hear Gag kept calling from different numbers.

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I'm screaming at the way Bee screens the girls calls, then gives a "OMG! When??????" when they ask her in persson.

RAY7

Quote from: Blond?. on January 18, 2017, 04:36:14 PM

I'm screaming at the way Bee screens the girls calls, then gives a "OMG! When??????" when they ask her in persson.
n
I heard she even tried to disguise her voice as Kelly one time and Bey still said no lolz

pettypatty

Quote from: AYR on January 18, 2017, 04:38:39 PM

n
I heard she even tried to disguise her voice as Kelly one time and Bey still said no lolz
d

Cowboy Nine

n
f

FAMÈ

Quote from: pettypatty on January 18, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

n
d
fffgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Zankou.

Quote from: pettypatty on January 18, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

n
d

dffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsdfsd

Boomz

Shbshsjdj

I gotta say, Quee' was a bit of a mess for kinda leaping to collab with Gaga when she was the most popular act in the world and then dropping the bitch as soon as she showed signs of falling off. She probably doesn't remember what a Gaga is

Luv her...Opportunist self lolz

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Boomer on January 18, 2017, 04:42:11 PM
Shbshsjdj

I gotta say, Quee' was a bit of a mess for kinda leaping to collab with Gaga when she was the most popular act in the world and then dropping the bitch as soon as she showed signs of falling off. She probably doesn't remember what a Gaga is

Luv her...Opportunist self lolz

Love that about her ❤

she knows when to let a bitch go.