I felt if Jay-z had allowed Teairra to do her 2nd album......

Started by JRocka, September 09, 2015, 01:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

i think all now she would be slaying the urban market....like Rihanna the bitch had an ear for music even when she was dropping music on her own her shit sounded better than most urban hits that were out  :stressed:

this can slay with the right backing...i think jay-z let go a potential goldmine :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

Dee

It wasn't Jay who dropped Teairra. It was L.A Reid

She explained it in an interview. Jay & Ty Ty signed Rihanna

JRocka

Quote from: De? on September 09, 2015, 01:31:16 PM
It wasn't Jay who dropped Teairra. It was L.A Reid

She explained it in an interview. Jay & Ty Ty signed Rihanna

i thought Jay signed her cause he was calling her prince of roc-a-fella and shit...she was signed to his label tho?....if that was the case when he formed roc nation they could have given her a 2nd chance

Dee

But yeah, Tea slays. "Sponsor" is my MESS!

She recently did an interview with VH1..she said labels are approaching her with deals http://www.vh1.com/news/201576/teairra-mari-music-deals-since-joining-love-and-hip-hop/

.betterwiseup

JRocka

Quote from: De? on September 09, 2015, 01:35:00 PM
But yeah, Tea slays. "Sponsor" is my MESS!

She recently did an interview with VH1..she said labels are approaching her with deals http://www.vh1.com/news/201576/teairra-mari-music-deals-since-joining-love-and-hip-hop/

she should shed some weight and go for it....her music slays and i love sponsor still goes hard and "Coins">>>>>>>>>>>

JRocka

BAPHOMET.

JRocka

i'm here listening to her mixtapes on shuffle and most of these songs could've shit on radio

Hugo

JRocka

Quote from: Hugo on September 09, 2015, 01:43:17 PM
All her stuff she released independently SLAYED!!!

!!! she needs proper management and someone willing to invest in her cause she a place among the urban girls ...when this beat drop Hugo i'm ready to dutty wine and boochie pop on the floor

Dee

I hope she signs a deal before this season of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood ends.

Teairra can definitely reach success(Keyshia Cole/Ashanti wise).

RekeRig

Marilyn

It's really hard to imagine what she must have to felt. From being proudly paraded around by Jay-Z and mingling with his people to losing it all.  :ermm:

That's really just a fucked up way to do a teenager, but, her stance today still beats never leaving Detroit

:letsmessfag: