I felt if Jay-z had allowed Teairra to do her 2nd album......

Started by JRocka, September 09, 2015, 01:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo

She really has potential but she's letting herself go physically. I hope she doesn't end up like Nivea

Dee

Quote from: Hugo on September 09, 2015, 01:53:35 PM
She really has potential but she's letting herself go physically. I hope she doesn't end up like Nivea

Niv' has 4 children, dumb fuck :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Brit Brat

!!!!!!!!!!!! She had SOOOOOOOO much potential. I used to STAN for a quick second, but I think it's too late for ha now... unfortunately.

Sponsor should've been an urban SMASH. It makes no sense.... It's almost like she was blackballed. EBT banning it, meanwhile playing videos with half naked girls twerking for $2. :uhh:

Hugo

Dhdhdhdndb

Nicole Murphy has like 6.....what's his point?

Brit Brat

Miranda

Teairra really slayed as an indie act, you barely noticed a difference to the major gurs

NewNu

Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2015, 02:34:07 PM
This is when I started fucking STANNING.....

TEA ALLAH  :'( :'(

Ugh. You, me, and Romero used to go aph for ha!

Brit Brat

Quote from: Miranda on September 09, 2015, 02:36:20 PM
Teairra really slayed as an indie act, you barely noticed a difference to the major gurs
SDDDSSDDDSSSSSSSDDSSSSS IDK who the hell she was fucking, but she was clearly doing it WELL.  :uhh: Sis had more quality KNOCK, A-list collabs, and high budget videos than most of the gorls signed on major labels.  :uhh:

Brit Brat

Quote from: NewNu on September 09, 2015, 02:39:51 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2015, 02:34:07 PM
This is when I started fucking STANNING.....

TEA ALLAH  :'( :'(

Ugh. You, me, and Romero used to go aph for ha!
DKSNDSMSDNMSNDMSNDNDMSNDNSNDSMNDMNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just KNEW TEA ALLAH was gonna break through!!!!!

Nine

She has a pretty big platform, she just needs to use it properly like K. Mitchell, and she could do a little somethin.

Genesis

Why did she get dropped though? Theres artists who sold worse than her whos still signed.. And if i remember correctly she was only 200k short of going gold.. They could have just perched her ass on a scream tour mess or something..

Sad thing is they dropped her on the day of her prom.

Genesis

Quote from: De? on September 09, 2015, 01:59:24 PM
Quote from: Hugo on September 09, 2015, 01:53:35 PM

Niv' has 4 children, dumb fuck :uhh:
And 0 hits sales or relevance

Wowzerz :supluv: