what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 23, 2017, 04:03:20 AM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 22, 2017, 04:56:40 PM
Quote from: Nude on January 22, 2017, 04:47:35 PM
& romero used to scare me
ssss

I love 'Mero
We've never even been into it, but I still can't really tell if he really uses tho :dead:

He's like Sister Philips that sits on the front row, far left side every Sunday
with a good view of the entrance when she turn her head so she can give :usuresis: and  :nowgorl: to everybody whether she uses you or NOT

;kdmf;ds; :kii: :kii: :kii:

Honestly I like everyone here.

Even Lew. He just annoyed me a lil' bit the other day. ^o)

Only person I can't get with is Malcolm. He's slimy.
sssssssssssss

aww I really do love your spirit and the way you always keep it down to earth. Off the board I'm drawn to more direct ppl cause that's how my family is

No matter who it is, I've even seen you give Theo a

Can't wait to visit England and pop in some Clark sister CDs with you

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 07:24:13 AM
I think Romero is just naturally more introverted, low key, cynical and less optimistic. It's not my favorite type of personality but I wouldn't go as far say I "don't fuck" with them. Just different strokes.
sssssssssssss

Bby bruv no!

This is kinda prolly why he feels that way about you :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

garlic

nnnnnn cut malc a break! malcolm says some problematic things now and again, but he's actually a really dope person.
i think most of the people that get dragged for their posts here are actually cool when you talk to them on a personal level.

KING BENTLEY.

January 23, 2017, 10:47:12 AM #154 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 10:55:10 AM by BENTLEY.
Quote from: formate on January 23, 2017, 08:13:17 AM
oh and my reply is well...85-90% of this board. :plzstop:

I think I am simply misunderstood on here sometimes. Most of the people that I talked to privately , like Scott and Blonde, definitely had a better understanding of who I really am once we finished up.

I have a dark sense of humor and I can be very shady. But 99.9% of the time, I'm just being playful, not malicious.
ssssssssssssssssss

Misunderstood girl from Southside Jamaica Que---

Bitch I said on FCKN sight! Square up!

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 23, 2017, 10:43:48 AM
I think Romero is just naturally more introverted, low key, cynical and less optimistic. It's not my favorite type of personality but I wouldn't go as far say I "don't fuck" with them. Just different strokes.
sssssssssssss

Bby bruv no!

!!!!
What does him being "cynical" and "less optimistic" have to do with him not clicking with you
Not everyone clicks with everyone,  it's not personal.
And tbf he's annoying and has displayed snakey behaviour on here.

leftout

Malcolm maybe ppl would feel better about you if you showered, shaved a bit, and played up the sex a bit in them malcmusic clips :diddraispoot: why not twerk or somethin in the intro of your vids?

MelMel

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 06:12:54 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2017, 05:57:30 AM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 05:46:32 AM
Not singling me out as the only one. When I wasn't even talked about. I thought we were acquaintances tbh.

:stressed:
Thats why i called u delusional those couple of times.  U truly don't get how u come across.
Oh faggot this is not your moment. I'm being dramatic. I know some the gorls can't take, I just don't see why tbh. I'm
really fun and stuff. Their loss.
drag ha bby

MelMel

Quote from: formate on January 23, 2017, 08:44:59 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 23, 2017, 08:40:16 AM
Quote from: formate on January 23, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

I have a dark sense of humor and I can be very shady. But 99.9% of the time, I'm just being playful, not malicious.
<NNNNNNNNNNN

it took me a WHILE to catch onto that when i first signed up to the board

I remember you'd always make compton jokes about Ants ghetto self and I'd be like

'Why is he making fun of that boys unfortunate situation? :diddraispoot: '

Until I realized you were joking and ant didnt live in compton..... anymore.

:traciandchelle:
pk=0[jo-9hip80gu[79vfyp68ct8vybug-i
nih[bgpu80fov7y9cdt8pu7cdtpvyfbguhpnhbigouv

exactly. people totally get the wrong impression of me.

i can be evil, but only if i am nudged in that direction a bit. most of the time i'm nice, just nibbling at someone's heel a bit. lolz :justabit:

if i bother u  , it means i like u. ssss :wub:
Chilli is broke  :wub:

leftout

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 23, 2017, 07:46:38 AM
Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on January 23, 2017, 07:36:21 AM
n Beef! Squashed! Drama!
This is an online forum. Never had a beef on here. Never will.
v

i hear dolly and ur dead ex are beefing in hell

any comment on that?
:kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nude on January 23, 2017, 10:49:25 AM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 23, 2017, 10:43:48 AM
sssssssssssss

Bby bruv no!

!!!!
What does him being "cynical" and "less optimistic" have to do with him not clicking with you
Not everyone clicks with everyone,  it's not personal.

!!!!!!!!!
It's like he's so oblivious to his own personality :dead:
He said it wasn't personal and he didn't "hate" him.  Where did all this other shit come in?..........ESPECIALLY when a good majority of the board feels the same way.  Everyone's cynical?  Smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

ive lost all hope for Malc no shade

fff
i have tried to be nice to the boy..but i see his lil shade that he throws and he's just untrustworthy

SouravMay

Idk maybe it's a cultural or language thing. Theo and I used to go AT IT in here but in person we get along perfectly. And Romero I've met a couple of times, so I can see what he means. We just have different personalities. But I know he's cool, he just wouldn't break a leg for me or go the extra mile but I guess he'd be cordial. Irfan and I are like best sistren. MelMel and I kii'd it up.

I just don't think you can really "not fuck" with someone based off what someone gives here. I just think
Romero wanted to keep it "real" so he said his piece. I just found it wired as we are connected off the board, had food together, we are Facebook friends, so it is lik weird he would single me out. But yeah I can be obnoxious to ppl, I see that.
B7

4 fucking k

To keep it real, Malc you're not likable luv. I used to think it's an age thing but it clearly isn't. You're grown and it's just your character.