what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

January 24, 2017, 11:07:13 AM #360 Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:07:56 AM by BENTLEY.
I do agree tho

I think it's just pointless if either party uses, and will never really use

Mack stop explaining yourself to ppl that keep tellling you they don't use. Online or offline bby bruv

Now if they come to you and say, this is why I don't use, you address it, and yawl find an understand from both ends, cool

But don't keep explaining yourself

I mean it's clear to me why you do the things you do, but not everybody knows why

H.#.G.*.Z

4 fucking k

MAY

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:41:29 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 23, 2017, 12:32:45 PM
And I think you're a nice guy, but that doesn't mean you're not trash luv

That mental twins thread
That interview mess
That fake account you had for MONTHS, shading the fuck outta people :dead: :dead: :dead:
How shady and nasty you used to be before the girls found out your identity and exposed your mess

And I understand we all make mistakes and grow, the only difference is that I feel like you're still that person -- you just have less time because you're not a kid anymore.

I was 16-18 when I had the pleasure&pain account. I never had a second account shaving ppl, just Madame Salsa. She was funny. I'm
Never one of those witty girls who drags ppl by their filas, actually I've mostly been the punching bag

Let me stop you right there hon. You didn't become a "punching bag" until you started trying to mess & try your life with the gorls. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you the one that wanted "Messy Mondays" and the no holds barred dragging & mess section?

Let's not try and get all innocent & doe-eyed all of a sudden. All the mess you got was well deserved. No shade.

MAY

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 23, 2017, 01:23:51 PM
Quote from: Mary Jane on January 23, 2017, 01:07:36 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 23, 2017, 01:03:43 PM
Quote from: Mary Jane on January 23, 2017, 01:02:18 PM
I don't think anybody is as evil or cut throat as they are on here.

Eventhough some ppl be taking it too far.
hey! Is this Freeru?
my name says Mary Jane hun.
ok and a bag of chips says Lays hun.

I'm tryna figure out if I fck with you or not

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GRAND

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 24, 2017, 01:22:26 PM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:41:29 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 23, 2017, 12:32:45 PM
And I think you're a nice guy, but that doesn't mean you're not trash luv

That mental twins thread
That interview mess
That fake account you had for MONTHS, shading the fuck outta people :dead: :dead: :dead:
How shady and nasty you used to be before the girls found out your identity and exposed your mess

And I understand we all make mistakes and grow, the only difference is that I feel like you're still that person -- you just have less time because you're not a kid anymore.

I was 16-18 when I had the pleasure&pain account. I never had a second account shaving ppl, just Madame Salsa. She was funny. I'm
Never one of those witty girls who drags ppl by their filas, actually I've mostly been the punching bag

"Messy Mondays"
XXCCGTTRRRFGGGGGH