what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on January 23, 2017, 08:42:12 PM
Quote from: formate on January 23, 2017, 08:31:23 PM
Resolve >>>>

I mean if you're typing paragraphs about one another it's worth chatting a bit. Glad you guys took it to a PM

Is there anything really to resolve tho ?  :dead:

It's alright, it's ok to not like or rock with someone. Be cordial and keep it movin'.
True, they were never friends so there doesn't NEED to be a convo but sometimes its good to put things to bed, especially for these reasons that he stated.  If u can come into a thread and feel strongly enough to type paragraphs then u can engage in a convo. I see both sides of it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

January 23, 2017, 08:50:19 PM #334 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:52:23 PM by Lazarus
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2017, 08:45:20 PM
Resolve >>>>

I mean if you're typing paragraphs about one another it's worth chatting a bit. Glad you guys took it to a PM

It's alright, it's ok to not like or rock with someone. Be cordial and keep it movin'.
True, they were never friends so there doesn't NEED to be a convo but sometimes its good to put things to bed, especially for these reasons that he stated.  If u can come into a thread and feel strongly enough to type paragraphs then u can engage in a convo. I see both sides of it

Exactly they were never friends to begin with. So what is there to resolve?  :dead: I've seen plenty of members type long drawn out paragraphs, did they resolve their issues with that member? Maybe. Possibly. But I'm gonna ahead and say NO. Everybody just ain't meant to rock with each other.

b7

Well I'm ready to IGNITE a beef with vonc'

Get tf in here

Vonc2002

Lazarus

Quote from: formate on January 23, 2017, 08:58:54 PM
Resolve >>>>

I agree. But they clearly weren't "being cordial and keepin' it moving".

Get it?

I agree and I get it.

But ok say they do talk and resolve their issues. Who's to say he won't re-open up those old wounds/insults/etc all over again. I've seen and witness so many members here so called "resolve" their issues just to re-open up old wounds and take cheap shots/low blows in the midst of an argument.

All I'm saying is I don't believe there's nothing here to be resolved.

Vonc2002

I agree. I think u should try to resolve the mess scotty. That way u atleast attempted and move on from there

Lazarus

Quote from: formate on January 23, 2017, 09:08:11 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on January 23, 2017, 09:05:54 PM
Quote from: formate on January 23, 2017, 08:58:54 PM
Resolve >>>>

I agree. But they clearly weren't "being cordial and keepin' it moving".

Get it?

I agree and I get it.

But ok say they do talk and resolve their issues. Who's to say he won't re-open up those old wounds/insults/etc all over again. I've seen and witness so many members here so called "resolve" their issues just to re-open up old wounds and take cheap shots/low blows in the midst of an argument.

All I'm saying is I don't believe there's nothing here to be resolved.
Fair enough. But, ultimately that's not up to you and I to decide. It's left to the two people who are in PMs right now.

True.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2017, 08:56:44 PM
Quote from: RIGS on January 23, 2017, 08:54:18 PM
Well I'm ready to IGNITE a beef with vonc'

Get tf in here
Fag, im here. Pop tf off :hmph:
ddfffffffff

When I finish these 5 push-ups or so, ur fucking TOAST bitch 🗣🗣🗣

leftout

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:28:12 PM
Quote from: glock on January 23, 2017, 12:24:47 PM
KEEP lying to yourself Malc..
you're honestly insufferable.

i genuinely like everyone here.. but i just cant get jiggy with you. Youre like the only person on this board that I cant warm up to.. it really says more about u than me.

What do you think I'm lying about. I'm
Listening, I'm open. My ego is not too big to not hear you guys out. I just think in real life I wouldn't meet many ppl like here. From what I read must of you differently wired socially. So that's where I think the clash comes from.
didn't you say you posted on here so much because you didn't have ANY friends? Seems like your wires are twisted and fucked up as well.