what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

SouravMay

Disdain, antipathy... excuse my vocabulary. The gorls just don't use in a extraordinary kinda way.
B7

Scott.

January 23, 2017, 03:57:42 PM #272 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:59:25 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Lazarus on January 23, 2017, 03:56:50 PM
Scotty, just let it ride. You know who you are a as a person.  :wub:

:wub: :wub: right. fuck that bitch  :stressed:

Heated🔥

I dunno malc of so many ppl feel the same way maybe it's you hun.
:letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on January 23, 2017, 03:56:39 PM
Nobody hates you. I just don't fuck with you. It's a difference. You're not important enough to hate dear.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Iono how he always seems to miss the mark.   It aint that damn deep
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Mary Jane on January 23, 2017, 03:58:17 PM
I dunno malc of so many ppl feel the same way maybe it's you hun.
:letsmessfag:
I acknowledge that. I'm sure it's me not some conspiracy. I'm just stating what is happening. I rub ppl the wrong way but in an extra annoying unforgivable fashion. And that is really interesting to me. Out of all the huge personalities here.
B7

Vonc2002

hate. loathe. ARCHENEMY!
Boy, u just have a shitty personality :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2017, 03:59:20 PM
Nobody hates you. I just don't fuck with you. It's a difference. You're not important enough to hate dear.
If it wasn't that deep y'all would not go out if your way to single me out as "the only one" ... pick one. Either I'm that aggravating or it's not that serious
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 04:01:24 PM
If it wasn't that deep y'all would not go out if your way to single me out as "the only one" ... pick one. Either I'm that aggravating or it's not that serious
If that's what u took from it, ok :dead:

Scott.

January 23, 2017, 04:02:35 PM #279 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:04:21 PM by Scott.
And he's saying I'm guarded, like it's a horrible thing to be guarded. I don't let everyone into my world and bitches like him are the reasons why I don't.

Scott.

On my life, it's not. Like nigga, plea!

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb