If PID Released Today...

Started by TogetherAgain, January 31, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TogetherAgain

Do you think it would be an even bigger hit than it was in 2012?

Assume everything about the song and video is exactly the same except that it came out today.

I honestly think it might be. Urban is IN right now, this time her good first week VEVO numbers would actually count toward the charts, and the video still looks current.

Curious to hear your thoughts 'n stuff.

:damselindistress:

DrewBabyLove

I think it could be a bigger hit if it had more promo. And better lighting in the video......

Kaeli.

I Actually think it'd do worse but I think it would get a cert

Wtv

The video was a bit cheap, and with the same promo it got back in the day, I dont see it doing more

BigDawg

HUGO

Quote from: KingDrewLove on January 31, 2017, 12:51:40 AM
I think it could be a bigger hit if it had more promo. And better lighting in the video......

I'm getting upset all over again. That lighting quality was fucking disgusting. And parts of the video were not in sync with the song.  :19k:

wizzy

cvvc no

That afro scene of them dancing in darkness
wtf
Those braids were💯

Harlem

Nah the song would prolly go nowhere, it came at the perfect time where urban was making a slow comeback from the dance music... kinda glad Brandy was part of that movement too... And she still had outlets to promote too like 106, daytime shows, etc.

Now I do agree Hype Williams and his crew could've did a better job with the video overall... I always visioned the visual being a performance shot, like the choreo we got through out the era but with a bigger feel and she should've had braids or the hair to the side like she did in the IABTM promo to have a consistent look...

FINE.

The video was terrible. She looked amazing with those braids by that car, though.

Harlem

That was the best look! I remember when the pics leaked I was like oh shit she bout to fuck it up!!!

Afrodisiac15

Best Brandy single since What About Us. Felt good hearing her on the radio all the time & in the clubs..

Rxxf

This moment slayed.
Grateful for it.
BRANDY

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 31, 2017, 10:26:24 AM
Best Brandy single since What About Us. Felt good hearing her on the radio all the time & in the clubs..

Cowboy Nine

I think it would flop tbh.

Not really a good song or video.