Porsha's immune system fails; Mayday confirms

Started by Zankou., January 31, 2017, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Gilgamesh.

Can ya'll explain what Kandi did that so wrong? And please don't say that FAKEdra mess cause she only blabbed about it because Porscha inserted herself in the mess. Like, you're not gonna call me out for some shit you know is true yourself.

MAY

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 31, 2017, 01:38:46 PM
Can ya'll explain what Kandi did that so wrong? And please don't say that FAKEdra mess cause she only blabbed about it because Porscha inserted herself in the mess. Like, you're not gonna call me out for some shit you know is true yourself.

!!!
I don't understand the hate

MAY

Zankou.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 31, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

!!!
I don't understand the hate

!!!!

🦚

Surprised Kenya ain't winning by a landslide considering how draining she's been this season.

Kandi has let these hoes know it's on sight! And they don't want to run up and get done up!

Porscha is just dumb...disliking her would be a waste of energy.

Phaedra is fake AF, but I don't dislike her this season.

Cynthia...gowns...beautiful gowns.

Sheree is Sheree. Whatever.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

leftout

leftout

she's just ugly i think

GLOCK

January 31, 2017, 01:46:52 PM #24 Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:47:02 PM by GLOCKA KHAN 🌹
Kandi ain't cute and thinks she owns Bravo

Vonc2002

Honestly kandi has been disgusting all season imo. Firstly, its so irritating that she's sitting around and phaedra is the topic of her convo with her minions, her momma, her husband, etc. I dont think I've seen phaedra bring kandi up to discuss her in any situation like kandi has phaedra. Kandi just seems MAD, sorry. U so over her, well stop discussing her. And before that porsha thing even happened, she was divulging info at that table and phaedra was sitting there like what does all this OLD shit have to do with yo momma being a bitch :uhh:
Going to ask lawyers about how long it should take to get a divorce. Like :uhh:
Kandi and the whole crew of people that she surrounds herself with are wack af. And ALSO, i don't agree with her divulging phaedra's shit. I think that's pretty wack.  Phaedra hadnt discuss kandi in any kinda way. Yea, she's just.....well......LATE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Pearls Khan

They never quite answer this. Kandi Clique! Mama Joyce!

Ok....and WHAT about GODdi, faggs.  :overit:

🦚

Kandi does own bravo. She be getting 1 spin off after another.  :ohwow:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Pearls Khan

January 31, 2017, 01:50:16 PM #28 Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:51:15 PM by Pearls
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 01:47:14 PM
Honestly Kandi....... her minions, her momma, her husband, etc...... momma being a bitch......
Kandi and the whole crew of people that she surrounds herself with are wack af.

Same mess. LOLZ

Vonc2002

January 31, 2017, 01:53:23 PM #29 Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:53:35 PM by Vonc2002
We don't know these hoes. What should our reasons be? She stole my money or something :dead:
Her personality has been SHIT and that's all that's required. I can't wait for them to expose that dyke and her sex dungeon
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw