Porsha's immune system fails; Mayday confirms

Started by Zankou., January 31, 2017, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearls Khan

You kinda can't expose what she has already admitted to. She ler that secret out herself before Porsha even had a peach. Again...SLOW self

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 01:47:14 PM
Honestly kandi has been disgusting all season imo. Firstly, its so irritating that she's sitting around and phaedra is the topic of her convo with her minions, her momma, her husband, etc. I dont think I've seen phaedra bring kandi up to discuss her in any situation like kandi has phaedra. Kandi just seems MAD, sorry. U so over her, well stop discussing her. And before that porsha thing even happened, she was divulging info at that table and phaedra was sitting there like what does all this OLD shit have to do with yo momma being a bitch :uhh:
Going to ask lawyers about how long it should take to get a divorce. Like :uhh:
Kandi and the whole crew of people that she surrounds herself with are wack af. And ALSO, i don't agree with her divulging phaedra's shit. I think that's pretty wack.  Phaedra hadnt discuss kandi in any kinda way. Yea, she's just.....well......LATE

Honestly it sounds like  you have issue with her minion cause Kandi has never just "started" the mess, in fact the biggest conflicts she'd had were because A) her Momma or B) Phaedra telling everyone but her that she had an issue.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls on January 31, 2017, 01:57:28 PM
You kinda can't expose what she has already admitted to. She ler that secret out herself before Porsha even had a peach. Again...SLOW self
f
U realize she only did that because of the porsha exposure, right?  This bitch always has something in her mouth and apparently PUSSY is also on the menu, gluttonous dyke
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 01:53:23 PM
We don't know these hoes. What should our reasons be? She stole my money or something :dead:
Her personality has been SHIT and that's all that's required. I can't wait for them to expose that dyke and her sex dungeon

Well as VEXED as she has you I would surely hope you have a reason. Unless you're just watching the show in permanent fumes? :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 31, 2017, 02:13:05 PM
We don't know these hoes. What should our reasons be? She stole my money or something :dead:
Her personality has been SHIT and that's all that's required. I can't wait for them to expose that dyke and her sex dungeon

Well as VEXED as she has you I would surely hope you have a reason. Unless you're just watching the show in permanent fumes? :plzstop:
f
because i called her a late dyke?
People in here have said worse about porsha. Romero stfu before i jump across this fckn pond and serve u these hands, fag
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

vonc is pissed and mero called him out on it

Vonc2002

Pearls Khan

January 31, 2017, 02:16:59 PM #39 Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 02:17:41 PM by Pearls
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on January 31, 2017, 02:15:56 PM
vonc is pissed and mero called him out on it

Yeah

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 02:15:10 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 31, 2017, 02:13:05 PM

f
because i called her a late dyke?
People in here have said worse about porsha. Romero stfu before i jump across this fckn pond and serve u these hands, fag

u ok :shannonsmissing:

Didn't you say "why do I have to have a reason...blah fucking blah" clearly that was in response to me asking why Y'ALL have an issue.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 02:12:36 PM
f
U realize she only did that because of the porsha exposure, right? 

...what? :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls on January 31, 2017, 02:19:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 02:12:36 PM
f
U realize she only did that because of the porsha exposure, right? 

...what? :dead:
Did we hear anything about a sex dungeon or kandi wanting to eat out her fellow castmates before porsha made that claim?