Nicki's Home Was Burglarized

Started by Freemala Harris, February 02, 2017, 01:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

February 02, 2017, 01:59:59 PM Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:00:18 PM by Freeruu
NICKI MINAJ
HOME HIT IN $200K BURGLARY

Nicki Minaj is about $200k worse for wear after a burglary at her L.A. mansion ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us the 11,500 sq. ft palace was totally trashed on the inside. The suspect or suspects knocked over and flipped furniture and items all over the house ... almost as if they were frantically looking for something.

They were successful. We're told the burglars made off with a ton of jewelry and other property, and there were clear signs of forced entry in spots around the house.

Other sources connected to the case tell us the damage looks like this was personal. They vandalized certain items in the house ... destroyed picture frames, perfume bottles, furniture ... and even cut up Nicki's clothing.

Nicki's team reported the burglary earlier this week. She was out of town. We're told police are looking for any surveillance video of the culprit, but as of now ... no suspects.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/02/nicki-minaj-house-burglary/

omg  :guys:

como la whore

fedssfsdsd oh no
was Kim in the area

BAPHOMET.

Meek had something to do with this. He's been on some bitch shit for about a couple of days now.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Admin

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Baphomet. on February 02, 2017, 02:02:23 PM
Meek had something to do with this. He's been on some bitch shit for about a couple of days now.

Can't stand his loud ass

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Based off the shit Meek posted on IG just this week I wouldn't put it past him.