B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: شيطان on February 03, 2017, 11:47:18 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 03, 2017, 11:46:06 AM
Quote from: شيطان on February 03, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
The way he is appropriating Nigerian-ness mmnn
f
He's Nigerian
He's American. His dad was Nigerian. His mother who is still alive and who raised him is Polish or something.
So............
And he actually lived in Nigeria for a period as well but all of this is inconsequential  because HIS FATHER IS NIGERIAN! How the fck are u appropriating something that is a part of who u are?
And not his grandfather's father's father but HIS father :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Malcolm, you should interview him and ask him if he ever had his ass ate. Don't be on no gay shit about it tho, give a lockerroom/bro talk tea

GRAND

SouravMay

Seeing his light self praised by all these Nigerians is just a weird image and the way he puts on that accent when he does interviews there...

:hmph:
B7

Vonc2002

Who cares how light or dark he is?  :uhh:
Should he not claim Nigerian because he isn't charcoal black? Arent u the same fool that said u permed your hair because of middle eastern blood that runs thru u? As if that chemically eaten ass hair made u look more terrorist. Boy, shut up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

And arent u Nigerian as well? Do u think you and him differ that much in complexion :dead:

SouravMay

He's using Nigerian culture period. I said what I said. Doesn't matter if he's Nigerian.
B7

Vonc2002

February 03, 2017, 12:22:34 PM #29 Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:22:54 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: شيطان on February 03, 2017, 12:20:29 PM
He's using Nigerian culture period. I said what I said. Doesn't matter if he's Nigerian.
Well what was the point of any of this? A Nigerian being nigerian, sounds about right :kii: