This dummy really thought she was going to slay the big screen after Girlfriends

Started by Zankou., February 07, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

QuoteNo, I think if Toni came back and when I say no, I say it because there are brilliant writers on ?Girlfriends?. There is so much more that you can do. For me and my career, my contract was up after six seasons and there's a whole film world that I wanted to experience and that's what I?ve been doing. I think if Toni came back to the show, there would be so much more to write and much more to bring. That's a testament to how great Mara and the rest of the writers are.[15] I wish them all well and I still watch the show.[16]

:fuming:

yummy

ssdsdfsdfsffdfsfaffa

The only thing I've seen her in was some beer commercial and one of those black straight to dvd movies that play on BET every now and then

Lazarus

Toni>>>>>

The best part about that show. When she left the show it got dry as fuck. Monica had some cute moments but meh

yummy

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 07, 2017, 03:46:22 PM
And she played a prostitute in an episode of AHS Asylum :dead:

!!!

was just about to mention this

She had a starring role on Ash Vs Evil dead but they killed her off

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Nobody can see Jill outside the Toni character. She's great for the bitch roles.

Zankou.