Migos getting dragged (comments on Makonen coming out)

Started by b7, February 08, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

QuoteAnd so I?m surprised by Migos? reaction when I mention iLoveMakonnen, the local MC who just came out as gay on Twitter. ?Damn, Makonnen!? Quavo bellows after an awkward interlude. I mention support I saw online for Makonnen?s decision. ?They supported him?? Quavo asks, raising an eyebrow. ?That?s because the world is fucked up,? says Offset. ?This world is not right,? Takeoff says. ?We ain?t saying it?s nothing wrong with the gays,? says Quavo. But he suggests that Makonnen?s sexuality undermines his credibility, given the fact that ?he first came out talking about trapping and selling Molly, doing all that.?

From pitchfork

FlowerBomb

So him selling drugs holds more weight to him than his sexuality and talent

Cartierline

February 08, 2017, 04:54:25 PM #2 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:54:38 PM by Cartier
Quote“This world is not right,” Takeoff says. “We ain’t saying it’s nothing wrong with the gays,” says Quavo.

What kinda contradiction?

But yeah, this isn't really surprising. They seem like a bunch of dumb niggers.

🦚

Plenty of kwee's sell party favors. The hell kinda logic.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

fuck these niggers.

"One Time" is still my mess tho'  :overit:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Saint on February 08, 2017, 04:53:38 PM
So him selling drugs holds more weight to him than his sexuality and talent

These niggas are a mess  :plzstop:

Kurama

SouravMay

http://www.factmag.com/2017/02/08/migos-say-thats-wack-to-support-of-ilovemakonnen-coming-out-as-gay/

Quote??They supported him?? Quavo asks, raising an eyebrow. ?That?s because the world is fucked up,? says Offset. ?This world is not right,? Takeoff says,? the piece reads. Though Quavo insists ?We ain?t saying it?s nothing wrong with the gays?, he argues Makonnen?s sexuality undermines his credibility in rapping about being a drug dealer.

What is wrong with these niggers?
B7

yummy

People kill me acting shocked whenever one of these brain dead apes say something stupid. They're hip-hop artists, selling ignorance is apart of their brand.

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: iSleigh on February 08, 2017, 04:55:47 PM
Plenty of kwee's sell party favors. The hell kinda logic.

Girl! :dead: you Still Coppin' those homemade Poppers' from Latocha' down in the village.

:damselindistress:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

D.I.E.G.O.

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssss

these fckn statistics

Black gheys ... man ... how much clearer IS it that our culture is backwards

Let these apes and niggers cleave to what massa taught them and fall into ruin and despair.

The only positive is I'm sure these guy won't live another 4 years. Happy about that.

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

b7

Everyone's acting a fool lately

Not Drake telling these Muslim girls to "take that shit off" ssssss  :uhh:

https://twitter.com/mxrvedemir/status/829396057612308486

Kurama