Harry Styles? ?Authentic? Solo Album Is Almost Done

Started by JRocka, February 09, 2017, 03:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Harry Styles' debut solo record is near completion.

Since leaving One Direction, Styles signed with Columbia Records and has been working on his forthcoming album, which could boast collaborations from producer Max Martin and Bruno Mars, and it won't be long before it's out.

"We're close and we're very excited. We have a record we're incredibly excited about and it?s not far away from being ready," said Columbia Records CEO Rob Stringer to Billboard. "We obviously want everything to be beautifully done, because we think he's here to stay. Harry has stepped up with the vision of someone who's authentic."

Stringer also mentioned why the guys of One Direction were able to successfully branch out unlike most other boybands.

"They didn't box themselves into a corner singing and dancing," he said. "It didn't have all the rules of the boy bands of the past where they're too boy-next-door, too sickly sweet. They weren't caricatures. And today, they're making smart choices. It doesn't surprise me that there's is a different path and they're doing pretty well. With One Direction, they became so big everywhere and from day one that their spread is much wider than other previous boy bands."

Sounds like 2017 is Harry's year! But if you're needing a quick fix, check him out being a badass in the trailer for his upcoming movie Dunkirk.
nick where are ya?

CHOKE

Buy The Stars✨

Im right here !  My babe is coming soon and he is gonna slay ! Im hoping his album is better than zayns tbh!

JRocka

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 09, 2017, 03:29:16 PM
Im right here !  My babe is coming soon and he is gonna slay ! Im hoping his album is better than zayns tbh!
i never listen to a 1D song but Zayn solo material caught my attention he booked...lemme google harry voice

MAY

There is nothing appealing about this meerkat lookin boy

Nine

He was cute like 4- 5 years ago

He looks like literal HELL now

Buy The Stars✨

He is cute and I know everyone is not gonna agree but he def sings better than the rest of the group and that's actual and factual

MAY

Wtv

D.I.E.G.O.