Jennifer Lopez?s Lead Choreographers Are ?Trying? .....

Started by JRocka, February 09, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Jenny from the block could make her way to the Super Bowl.

Every year following the Super Bowl Halftime Show, stans from every fanbase begin the battle over who should take the stage at the preceding game. The most-watched halftime performances of all time are from pop artists; Katy Perry's 2015 performance had the most eyes for a Super Bowl performance ever, followed by Bruno Mars in 2014, then Coldplay / Bruno Mars / Beyonce?s last year. Lady Gaga ties with Madonna at No. 4. Could Jennifer Lopez hang?

The "I'm Real" singer is in prime form for it. She's aced career medleys at several award shows over the years, and is consistently performing her All I Have residency in Las Vegas. If there's anyone that can take on the responsibility, it's her, and it could happen.

Choreographers and real life married couple, Napoleon and Tabitha D'umo are longtime collaborators with JLo. They choreographed All I Have and are supervising choreographers her new show World of Dance. According to them, the offer for JLo to perform at next year's Super Bowl Halftime Show is on the table... at least for them.

A fan asked them to make it happen, and they responded "Trying!!!" That's nowhere near a signed deal, but it's a step in the right direction.

:dead: :dead: :dead: it would be interesting tho

Jon

Cowgirl

She's great on stage but I'd prefer Rih. Terrible performer and person but the songs she could perform..
:stressed:

Vonc2002

Honestly, it's DEFINITELY time. There's no one else it needs to be next yr imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

February 09, 2017, 03:41:26 PM #9 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 03:41:51 PM by Vonc2002
Rih is still in her 20s and has yrs to go, she can fckn WAIT! JLO>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Cartierline

Honestly I'm not even sure I wanna see Rih up there at this point tbrqhwy

FINE.

Vonc2002