New Hottie interview on VH1. Eye-opening.

Started by Sharon., February 09, 2017, 05:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

QuoteI like that you get straight to the point. Let?s start with my novel....
Is it Herb?
:guys:

Nine

QuoteLet?s start with my novel called The Kinky Side of Perfect under my pen name Star Sugarman. It is the fictional story of a good girl?s erotic introduction to the profitable, kinky webcam world.

fwlq;;lefmefmfelel;l;l,'

Creative self

JRocka

Quote from: Nine on February 09, 2017, 05:29:58 PM
QuoteLet?s start with my novel called The Kinky Side of Perfect under my pen name Star Sugarman. It is the fictional story of a good girl?s erotic introduction to the profitable, kinky webcam world.

fwlq;;lefmefmfelel;l;l,'

Creative self

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

D.I.E.G.O.

QuoteI have been at a few events with [Tiffany] where she has communicated with more sensitivity. I think she was afraid, a little intimidated maybe, that my delivery was so strong and she was hungry for that I Love New York show, so she jumped out of a different bag whenever the cameras came around the corner. But you know what they say, no one else can steal your shine.
:omgwatshappening:

.betterwiseup

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on February 09, 2017, 05:33:20 PM
QuoteI have been at a few events with [Tiffany] where she has communicated with more sensitivity. I think she was afraid, a little intimidated maybe, that my delivery was so strong and she was hungry for that I Love New York show, so she jumped out of a different bag whenever the cameras came around the corner. But you know what they say, no one else can steal your shine.
:omgwatshappening:
This fat bitch is truly delusional.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

SouravMay

QuoteThe camera does not know if it is reality TV, real life, or make believe. The outcome is the same. Audience entertainment. I am honored that my face and name and voice are recognized globally. I stay humble because this kind of influence in pop culture is power.

:mmywheresddy: :mmywheresddy: :mmywheresddy:
B7