Ivanka Trumps clothing line dropped and removed from all NORDSTROM

Started by GLOCK, February 09, 2017, 07:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: Chokeme on February 09, 2017, 08:35:45 PM
Usually you see people driving around with Obama, Bush or Clinton bumper stickers

I've never seen anyone with one for Trump

It's fucking weird

Bust out their windows if you do.

Ulysses

Chelsea!!! looooool

There are a LOT OF Trump supporters out there. The only problem is, there are MORE Trump haters. He lost the popular vote by over 2 million!! But it should have been more. If everyone got the fuck up from their sofas and voted, we wouldnt be in this situation.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on February 10, 2017, 11:46:14 AM
Chelsea!!! looooool

There are a LOT OF Trump supporters out there. The only problem is, there are MORE Trump haters. He lost the popular vote by over 2 million!! But it should have been more. If everyone got the fuck up from their sofas and voted, we wouldnt be in this situation.
Yea, Marilyn is a mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 10, 2017, 11:59:31 AM
Chelsea!!! looooool

Yea, Marilyn is a mess
!
:dead: terrible member

Rxxf

Chelsea!!! looooool

:letsmessfag:
BRANDY

Rxxf

It should be mandatory to vote...
That's how I feel, however unethical that may sound.
BRANDY

RAY7

Chelsea!!! looooool

the trump supporters really outsmarted everyone else though
they may not be broadcasting it everywhere, but they get up and go to the polls and not just in the presidential election, that's why Congress is full of them
They know how to unite on 1 accord and get shit done
they all agree on who the enemy is, what values are important, where funds should be distributed etc
Hate them though

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: AYR on February 10, 2017, 12:43:27 PM
Chelsea!!! looooool

the trump supporters really outsmarted everyone else though
they may not be broadcasting it everywhere, but they get up and go to the polls and not just in the presidential election, that's why Congress is full of them
They know how to unite on 1 accord and get shit done
they all agree on who the enemy is, what values are important, where funds should be distributed etc
Hate them though
BRANDY

Rxxf

It's just sickening though
The amount of people who did not vote
BRANDY

wizzy

D.I.E.G.O.

There are people still complaining about Bernie Sanders not being on the ballot to this day.
WTF  :uhh:
Wake the fuck up people.

Rxxf

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on February 10, 2017, 12:50:32 PM
There are people still complaining about Bernie Sanders not being on the ballot to this day.
WTF  :uhh:
Wake the fuck up people.

That's what did the whole thing in, IMO.
People were stuck on Bernie and hated Hill, and people loved Trump and hated Hill
CH
BRANDY