Beyonc? isolated Grammy vocals

Started by CHOKE, February 14, 2017, 07:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

February 14, 2017, 07:31:36 PM Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:31:52 PM by Chokeme

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

ssdddddf I didn't wanna say anything on twitter but girl

It's just an acapella of the performance. Isolated!  Both my faves pre-record. I know it when I see it

b7

Now sandcastles may have been a mixed thing

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIGS on February 14, 2017, 07:34:25 PM
Now sandcastles may have been a mixed thing
!!!!! I believe she did some ad libs but
:udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Castles was 100% live

Drought was mixed

Vonc2002

CHOKE

February 14, 2017, 07:36:33 PM #7 Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:36:56 PM by Chokeme
My sis's voice didn't crack once and not one flat note

:cmerefag:

Vonc2002

b7

Quote from: Chokeme on February 14, 2017, 07:36:33 PM
My sis's voice didn't crack once and not one flat note

:cmerefag:
!!!

Yea it's still her voice. She sounded AMAZING on Love drought

Brought back some runs and inflections I really missed from her. She talked all throughout lemonade
:udontlookok:

FINE.

b7

ssw4919

She talked throughout Lemonade?  Where?  :guys:

I thought she talked throughout self-titled, but she brought vocals back this album.

b7

ch

this is just an extension of tbh.  Daddy lessons was dope and i guess Dont hurt ur self?