Karreuche files restraining order against Chris!

Started by Zankou., February 21, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Im so glad that Kae' stayed true to what she said and left him alone, cause females love going back to nothing ass niggas.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 21, 2017, 06:17:26 PM
Im so glad that Kae' stayed true to what she said and left him alone, cause females love going back to nothing ass niggas.

lol

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on February 21, 2017, 06:09:05 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 21, 2017, 05:56:30 PM
hmmm .... I wonder if she has pictures of her bruises from being launched down a flight of stairs
or any permanent damage

will be tuning in to see what the courts prove to be true in this one.
court? She's already proven he's stalking her

That's why a restraining order is being issued

It's over hun
s

I mean ... I'm not saying either/or ... just curious and interested to see how this all plays out

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 21, 2017, 06:16:59 PM
Quoteeverzara SHE HAS A SHOW ABOUT TO AIRE STAY WOKE!
I found this pretty interesting in the comments

OOP! Now see...

This bitch is so calculated and Chris plays into the mess every time.

FlowerBomb

!!!
He's pissed he cant control her anymore
It keep him UP at night

Vonc2002

February 21, 2017, 06:25:00 PM #125 Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 06:25:34 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Saint on February 21, 2017, 06:19:02 PM
!!!
He's pissed he cant control her anymore
It keep him UP at night
And i definitely believe this is what it is.  He couldn't do it with rihanna because she had her own shit and is more famous. Kae was a "regular person" so he probably felt like bitch u need me or that "i made you" shit. He feels an ownership towards her.  Didn't he just tell her to shut up and that he made her who she was when he got into it with one of these guys just recently?  Chris Brown is disgusting and im glad his career is pretty much shit now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

yea this should all be pretty interesting

the reason I said I'd wait for the courts because if Chris counters, they'll make her submit proof of all the extra claims

restraining orders are easy to get, and he made that one comment, so that's pretty much a formality for a judge.... rather safe than sorry, they hand them out like lollipops tbh

it's a whole different situation when you say somebody gave a Mortal Kombat combo to your gut and tossed you down some stairs, so if Chris challenges I'm sure the judge will request medical records for that statement

i hope the best comes out of this situation for both parties

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY

Vonc2002

Ok and now she's done with him.  Does she owe him something? Nigga, we're done. Move yo crackhead ass on

FlowerBomb

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 21, 2017, 06:27:46 PM
He did make her tho

do better faggot
When someone hits your mama are you gonna be cheerleadinghim on?

Vonc2002

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 21, 2017, 06:18:22 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 21, 2017, 06:16:59 PM
Quoteeverzara SHE HAS A SHOW ABOUT TO AIRE STAY WOKE!
I found this pretty interesting in the comments

OOP! Now see...

This bitch is so calculated and Chris plays into the mess every time.
yea she's pretty cunning imo

I'm just at a loss at how this bitch survived a fall down the stairs and TMZ couldn't get ahold of the medical records.

weird. but hoping for the best with all of this.

H.#.G.*.Z

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Baphomet. on February 21, 2017, 01:59:57 PM
He was just trying to get this girl in line. If true.

But she's a habitual liar. So I doubt this is true at all.
:dead:

I've noticed you never believe women

R u okay baph bby?

FlowerBomb