Karreuche files restraining order against Chris!

Started by Zankou., February 21, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Saint on February 21, 2017, 06:29:19 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 21, 2017, 06:27:46 PM
He did make her tho

do better faggot
When someone hits your mama are you gonna be cheerleadinghim on?

My mom ain't a dumb bitch that allowed a nigga to disrespect & walk all over her their entire relationship in hopes of becoming famous, and then showing up at clubs she knows he'll be at in hopes that the TMZ cams are perched to catch the mess.

Should I continue?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 21, 2017, 06:32:31 PM
Quote from: Saint on February 21, 2017, 06:29:19 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 21, 2017, 06:27:46 PM
He did make her tho

do better faggot
When someone hits your mama are you gonna be cheerleadinghim on?

My mom ain't a dumb bitch that allowed a nigga to disrespect & walk all over her their entire relationship in hopes of becoming famous, and then showing up at clubs she knows he'll be at in hopes that the TMZ cams are perched to catch the mess.

Should I continue?

what is the relevance in anything you just said

M-Rocka

Sounds like an episode of Fatal Attraction in the making. Wow, he's dangerous.

GRAND

Zankou.

Zankou.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote?Rihanna is just really saddened and disappointed by the whole situation,? the insider explained. Rihanna isn?t jumping to any conclusions, but that doesn?t change the fact that once again, Chris is in trouble for doing something similar to what he did to her, and claimed he was past now. ?She loves Chris and really wants him to find happiness. She?s so far removed from it all she doesn?t know what the truth is but she wishes Chris would just stay out of trouble.?

and I don't think anyone else should at this point.
Karrot got with him AFTER the Rihanna situation so ... she likes to sit there and act all mousy and weak and innocent
maybe this will teach Chris about fooling with a nothing ass bitch over somebody who really loved and wanted better for you

anyways this should all be interesting ... hoping for the best!

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Hope for the best for the members of your families if they ever get into the same situation.
They're gonna need all the help they can get

BAPHOMET.

Sinpool

d

I can't stan for him no more.

The music sucks now and the coke is starting to deteriorate his looks and the way he talks to Kae really disgusts me.

There's really nothing left to make me try and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Still love King tho

GRAND

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on February 22, 2017, 03:18:25 AM
d

I can't stan for him no more.

The music sucks now and the coke is starting to deteriorate his looks and the way he talks to Kae really disgusts me.

There's really nothing left to make me try and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Still love King tho
wow love this Chris fan